UNTIL DAWN

SANKTHAM PRESENTS
A PETER PARKER FANFICTION
UNTIL                                                         DAWN.
A TALE OF TWO RIVALS WHO
COME TO REALIZE THAT
THEY'RE NOT WHO
THEY SAY THEY ARE

TO KNOW SOMEONE INSIDE OUT AND YET NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM WAS TO KNOW NOTHING AT ALL. That was what it was like to be trained to know everything about New York's newest superhero Spider-Man—in order for him to be killed.

When the Winter Soldier and Black Widow programs came to light, several copycats had come along, trailing close behind. They had all risen and fallen within the span of a year, all of them far too eager to get their hands on a hopeless child and turn them into professional assassins and human chameleons, hiding in broad daylight. There had been no careful plotting, no strategic moves, no backup plans to fall back on in order for any of them to survive. But there stood one, quiet between the trunks of the trees, a hidden pulse quivering inside a dead man's body, something just low enough to sneak past an EKG machine—The Center for Adolescent Master Privateers, or C.A.M.P for short.

Everyone that went to C.A.M.P (the Robins, they were called), was trained in certain areas in order for them to be able to complete their tasks to the fullest. And it was safe to say they all sucked—except for one, which made him the perfect candidate for their next mission.

Enter Theodore Jameson Standen, or Theo James Standen, or Theo Standen, as one Peter Parker would come to know.

━━ ✧˖*° ⌁ ━━

THEODORE "THEO" JAMES STANDEN
he/him , bisexual , aries
( the robin )

THEODORE "THEO" JAMES STANDENhe/him , bisexual , aries( the robin )

━━ ✧˖*° ⌁ ━━

including a few friendly faces. . .