Chapter 1

the scandal

Loud.

That was one way to describe Isobelle's surroundings. He brother had agreed to take her to the party he was attending to. One of the guys at his school was hosting it in some sort of club the girl had never heard of, but then again she didn't know much about that type of stuff.

She started to feel overwhelmed the second she stepped inside the crowded club, she wasn't used to being around that many people.

As they made their way downstairs, Wilhelm accidentally bumped into a guy who was standing in the stairs, who didn't seem at all pleased with the prince.

Wilhelm apologized quickly before turning around and walking away, while Isobelle told the guy once again how sorry she was for the incident and gave him an apologetic smile, before following her brother, trying to catch up with him.

All of the sudden, her brother tripped, making her stumble a bit too, the two of them along with a couple of Wilhelm friends, turned around, facing the guy from the stairs. He looked furious and was trying to push the young prince again, who wasn't having any of it, so trying to get the boy off him, he hit him with his head, only causing the guy's anger to increase even more than before.

"Wille!" She yelled, trying to get his attention.

Isobelle watched in horror as her brother got beat up, and in a rush of adrenaline mixed with anger towards the guy hitting her brother, she stood up before Wilhelm, trying to stop the fight. And saying it was a rather bad idea, was an understatement. The second she turned around to face the boy, a fist clashed against her right cheek, sending her almost immediately to the floor. This caused her blood to boil.

"Dude what the fuck." She heard her brother yell.

The boy realizing what he had done, stared in shock and fear at the girl on the floor, whom, with one of her brother's friends help, got up and walked towards him. She stood up in front of him as he apologized repeatedly, but instead of paying attention, she raised her knee and directed it to the guy's crotch.

She was never really fond of violence, but she wasn't very fond of disrespectful people either, so when the boy punched both her and her brother for no other reason than a stupid incident, she couldn't just stay quiet and let the guy humiliate her.

The boy was now furious and embarrassed, so he got up and tried to continue the fight with the prince, but luckily was stopped by the people surrounding them.

It was that moment where the twins took awareness of all the people holding their phones up and recording the whole incident.

Wilhelm was quick to take his sister's hand, rushing upstairs and taking his phone out to call Erik, their older brother.

"Well that didn't go as planned." She said, making her brother chuckle and shake his head at the girl.

—————————— • ——————————