Chapter 2

"first impressions and annoying relatives"

The wind was hitting against her face as her brother's car was speeding through the empty street

The wind was hitting against her face as her brother's car was speeding through the empty street. Isobelle sat in the back sit as they were on their way to Hillershka. She admired the big threes and the beautiful flowers as they passed, she took a deep breathe and enjoyed the fresh air, she was trying to convince herself that maybe it wouldn't be that bad, perhaps she would even enjoy it.

While the siblings were on their way, at Hillershka the school personal was freaking out, they wanted everything to be perfect for the royal siblings to be as comfortable as they could. They also wanted to leave a good impression on such an important family, Erik had already studied there, so they least they wanted was to disappoint the royal family.

Word was flying around, everyone was talking about the prince and princess of Sweden. It was no news that the most wealthy and important families wanted their children to receive an impeccable education at the best school, but having the two young royals walking around the hallways made everyone's excitement go up. Girls were talking about how handsome Wilhelm was, and how dreamy he seemed. While boys talked about his hot sister, as awful as that sounds.

And there was one particular girl who seemed a bit more excited about this news. Felice.

She was in her room giving her makeup some last touches and making sure her uniform was impeccable.

"But I thought you had a crush on Frederic." Her roommate said. "And there's also August, who follows you around like a puppy."

Felice sighed before explaining the situation to her friend.

"Yes, Frederic is very handsome, and very respectful too, he also comes from a good family yes, but Wilhelm is royalty, and that's even better. Plus he is also cute."

"Isn't August like royalty too? Aren't they cousins?" The girl asked.

"Second cousins, but still Wilhelm is a prince, August is not. It is that simple." Felice said. "Now let's go, we don't want to be late."

—————————— • ——————————

"Erik slow down." The girl asked, starting to get a tad annoyed by her brother's irresponsible driving.

"Izzy don't worry okay? Everything is under control, live a little." He told her.

"I won't be able to if you kill me." She complained, and as a response her brother just pressed the accelerator a bit more.

The girl groaned in annoyance and was prepared to complain one more time, but she was interrupted when her eyes caught a glimpse of the building from far away. That was it, they were there and there was no going back. She knew that once the photographers took her picture arriving at the school, there was no chance she would be able to go back to the palace.