Epilogue

Why him? Why was he on this ship? To begin with, I was the one who did the tasks who sweated when trained and forced to do Hooks evil deed; what had he done?. It was no secret Hook was always manipulative and desired woman, Hell he could have ten children scattered around the world, but they're not on this ship; they're not in the captain's Map room planing our next move. When dawn crept through my quarter's windows, I had no clue that he was the incredible Daman Kirin Salazar's son and how he managed to get word to Hook. I couldn't believe how foolish and naive Hook was, " his son" could easily be a spy from an enemy ship. Still, as it tuned out, Damon Salazar wasn't an all-cold-blooded killer and professional assassin like he leads his crew to believe, he had a soft spot, or he wishes to spent quality time bonding with his new buddy. It's either that or the ship is taken over by sirens who have enchanted me into living my nightmares. Jason- god, even that name makes me want to surrender myself to Hasward'despicable crew; thankfully, I'm not that desperate yet. We're supposed to set sail for Tatterwell, where it's most of the crew's hometown, and they can enjoy and a few days in town drinking Gambling or, in my case, shopping for clothes man clothes that fit me. If this 'Jason' convinces Hook to go set for another destination, I shortly won't be the only one despising Jason's new form of 'command without earning it.' Damon might have an uprising; it would be easy to take over the ship and lock both him and his new golden boy in the cellar for the time being. I've earned this crew's respect. They find value in me since I was able to tame the Vicious creature Volcra; it's now all the towns talk about, tales of Beast and ship crushing monsters are whispers amongst sailors, the beast has been a legend and a myth and is now the fears of rival pirates when they spot our black flag in the distance. Valcro, a seas monster, feeds on human flesh and whatever it finds that resembles human blood commanded by a simple ordinary girl. A year ago, when Hook was leading a mission in the mountains, we ventured into a cave created decades ago for the sole purpose of hiding Volcra; we managed to break the creatures hold once free, it searched for its missing master Nile. It turned out that she, the feared siren who ruled the undersea until she died in 1345, had a pet who was at her command and would come to her aid, all with a single whistle that would please the creature to do her bidding.

We all tried to gain command of Volcra once it was free, but the monster wouldn't have it. Only when it heard the whistle of an 18-year olf orphan girl did it lay it down its guard and bowed down in front of me did we know we would be the deadliest pirates who roamed the sea