𝟎𝟗

"What you want to eat?" He asked

"What you want to eat?" He asked. We were still out riding doing nothing but talking.

"It don't matter." I shrugged.

"Seafood?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Wings?" He asked.

"No- so why the fuck you said it don't matter then?" He cut me off.

"Cause I couldn't think of nothing, but I always eat that I want something else." I said.

"That's yo' fault, what you wanna try." He asked.

"Hold on I saw it on Instagram, I gotta find it." I said pressing on the app icon. "Slutty Vegan." I said.

"The fuck? I ain't a vegan." He scrunched his face up.

"People said it taste like real meat though, just try it with me please." I said.

"Ight." He agreed.

"You know where it's at?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"I wanna go to a party this weekend....since I ain't go last time." I said.

"Yeah cause you stood me up." He said.

"Wasnt like you was gone be around me anyways you be wit' Khalil nem." I shrugged and he got a phone call so I got back on my phone.

"Who is this......oh.....why you in my business?" He said on the phone. I wasn't tryna be nosey but he was next to me, wasn't nothing I could do.

He then pulled up to a gas station and got out the car, the window was rolled down a little so I could still hear him.

"I don't gotta lie about shit." He chuckled. "I don't know why you tryna talk about your feelings to me, keep that to yourself that's embarrassing." He said.

"That was mean." I mumbled as I scrunched my face up.

"That's why you keep thinking I'm lyin' to you, if you like me enough you'll lie to yourself about me. Thinking I'm something that I'm not, which is your boyfriend and thinking I'm not doing what you think I'm doing when I am." He said nonchalantly before he got in the car.

"How you gone tell me what a real man supposed to do when you don't even know yo' daddy, if he ain't stay in yo' life why should I." He said and I scrunched my face up as he hung up.

"Did you have to be so rude?" I asked and he looked at me. I should've just minded my business.

"What?" He said.

"I said did you have to be so rude." I repeated.

"What would you do if somebody you did something with' 7 months ago won't leave you alone when it was a one time thing?" He asked.

"I would block them." I said.

"This hoe- female." I cut him off.

"This female kept making fake pages to dm me on and calling me from different numbers." He said.

"Oh....well you still was a lil harsh." I said. "If you talk to me like that I would've beat yo' ass." I said as I shrugged.

"I'll never talk to you like that." He said as he continued to drive. I don't care, hearing him talk like that is unattractive. I mean we not together or nothing like that but still.

"When y'all pee do y'all feel it in yall thing?" I said out of nowhere.

"Kaelyn what?" He looked at me as he pulled up to Slutty Vegan.

"Like when dudes pee do y'all feel the pee going down in yall dick as y'all pee?" I asked.

"Kaelyn get out my car." He laughed as he opened the door.

"You laughin' but I'm serious." I mumbled.

"You be askin' random questions." He pulled me by my waist in front of him as he held the door open.

"Thank you." I said as I walked in. After we ordered we sat down as we waited.

"So you know how I said I was trying to find out more stuff about my mother." I started.

"Yeah." He said.

"You the only person I told that too. I just feel like I can't trust family right now and you already know half the stuff I been through." I admitted. Before I met Makai I had a boy bestfriend that I used to tell everything to but he committed suicide when we were 16 so it took me a while to open back up and Makai reminds me so much of him.

"Same." He said referring to himself.

"So when was the last time you talked to your father?" I asked.

"Bout a month ago, ion got a lot to say to him so I don't give a fuck bout keeping in touch with him." He shrugged.

"You do care you just don't want to admit it." I said.

"True but ion got time to force a bond as much as I want to so I teach myself to stop caring. He want me to be something I'm not and I'm not wit' that." He said.

Makai has a lot of potential plus he's book smart but now he's leaning more towards street smart. He's been arrested 3 times already due to drugs and a minor gun charge and that was his father's last straw with him.

"It's like the more he tried to push shit on me the more I wanted to do the opposite so I did. Ain't shit he can do about it now." He laughed.

"Imma be a stripper." I shrugged. "Just so I can piss my granny off." I blurted. My granny called me fast my whole life just because my body was more developed at a young age.

That's not my fault that I had a shape and my clothes fit like that. Plus as I got older and could wear what I wanted, I wore clothes that showed off my shape because I was comfortable with my body and for that I was called fast again.

I mean it will be times when I would dance playfully on social media but it's not because I'm tryna show off or expose my body. I'm just literally having fun and comfortable with myself. It's just confidence that I had to build up because of things that happened to me.

"You got a lot goin' on up there." He chuckled.

"And do." I agreed.
____________________________________