0.

"Himiko Toga is still out there" Izuku mumbled.
I haven't captured and turned her in..not just yet.

Silence erupted.

"Ochako.." Izuku sternly began.
...
"Ochako" Izuku said once again, this time with a hint of whininess to it.
I drooped my head onto my work desk, sighing.
"You have to turn her in at some point, you know that"
"I know,I know but.."
Izuku waited for me to finish.

I never did.

My lip quivered, as memories of her and me came back. A cat and mouse chase like relationship, but more...intimate..
I sighed once again.
Good Grief
"...I'll stay out of what you guys have going on,but I think people are now getting suspicious. Remember how it took time for people to trust you back in U.A?" Izuku spoke. I shook my head yes, wanting to shut him up. While I was getting annoyed, he did have a point. Only the Dekusquad knew about me and Toga back in U.A. And even then they still warned me about it. I never listened.
"I can change her with the power of love!" I always told them,but they would just sigh. While they were supportive of me and Toga dating, they were worried.And rightfully so too. But I would always just shrug their worry off.

...
I didn't have the time for this.

I rubbed my temples soothingly,a headache is now merging.
"Ochako,they wouldn't even let me be the same room as you-"
"OK I GET IT, I FUCKED UP BADLY IN HIGH SCHOOL" I haven't noticed that i started to cry. My breathing was uneven and my headache started to hurt..badly.
"...just.."
He paused. Trying to find the right words to use without making this situation worse.
"...Just....don't break everyone's trust again" Izuku finally got out and left my office,right after reminding me about my interview with the local news. I banged my hand on my desk, and put my head down.
"Good damn it Toga"
I whimpered. Why didn't she just take my advice back in highschool. We could have done normal couple stuff without being judged and seen as outcasts. We could eaten fries and watch T.V. Maybe even go to prom...I closed my eyes, and recalled the first time we ever met in person..

Pinning
her down on the dirt, I held Toga in place. Where she should be.
"No distractions Ochako, just focus on this blondie"
"You have a crush on someone right Ochako...?"
My breathing hitched.
The hell...
My nails dug her skin, warning her not to do anything funny.
"You want to be with them..but..you can't,they are just out of reach for you huh..?"
..what?
How did..am I that easy to read..?
"OCHAKO, DONT LET HER GET INTO YOUR HEAD!"
Tsuyu screamed,but it was too late. I was already deep down in paranoia and fear. Confusion. Toga stabbed her needle into my thigh. It stung. The blood flowed into her syringe.
"Suck...suck...suck.."

She got away that time.
And I had my finger tips on her too..