Home Alone

It was 10 O'clock at night mom and dad were not present in the house. 

Me and my brother were alone and were watching a horror movie on our Television. We thought that we will go to bed at 10.30 but suddenly all the lights turned off, this was a power cut. My brother suddenly screamed I got scared that what happened and why he was screaming. 

I was having Mobile phone with me so I turned on the torch and asked him that what happened, he told me that he was feeling sloppy-sloppy  around is feet although there was no water spilled on the floor and already he is scared of ghosts and darkness but by this incident he got more scared.

 I thought to check under the sofa as he was sitting on the sofa. As I looked under the sofa ,and surprisingly I found lucy there, our pet dog she was licking him. Seeing her I laughed and then I told my brother that Lucy was licking him but still he was scared then I thought to check whether there is a power cut only in our house or the whole society is surrounded with darkness .I told this to my brother but he didn't agreed to stay alone in the room I told him to come with me but he denied then I ordered him to come with me by tightly holding my hand. I was not that much scared and Lucy was also there with me. We found that the whole society is completely dark suddenly I saw an old woman with a candle in her hand she was walking in the balcony of one of the houses in our colony. I thought that she is just taking a walk after her meal. Then I turned back towards my brother his eyes were closed I started laughing by seeing this, but when I again turned back towards that house the lady was not there the door was opened so I thought she has completed her walk and left to sleep. But Lucy was continuously barking so the other dogs in our colony. They were barking on direction towards that house I was having doubt about that lady. After that we went to the bedroom and I told my brother that he should go to sleep then I thought to lit some candles. 

After that I was watching serials on my mobile. Mom & Dad came back after sometime and so was the light. After refreshing mother came to me and asked that what we were doing I told her all about what we were doing and what I saw. Mom was smiling I asked her why she was smiling she told me that the house is empty from 5-6 months after the old lady died his sons left that house and it is now empty. I told her that I have seen someone but she said that it was only my imagination or ilusion as I was watching a horror movie before that, I agreed to her but somewhere in my mind I kept thinking about that lady only, that why dogs were barking and who was she my illusion or someone else?