𝙱𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙲

𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌

𝚊𝚍𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗; 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍

"𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎."

There has only ever been one constant in my life: My parents. I've never stayed in one school for over a year, and I can't keep track of all of the places I've lived. But, throughout all of this I've had my parents.

To an outsider, my parents would look like the most basic individuals ever. But I know better.

I know that basic people don't take care of a baby all by themselves only at the age of 16.

I know that basic people don't work multiple jobs at once just to stay alive.

I know that basic people don't get laid off weekly.

But most of all, I know that my parents - may they rest in peace - were tributes. Sure, they might not have been reaped, but they were murdered just like the other 23. And the odds were not in their favor.

Hi. My name is Lola Charm. I have written this to prove to you - to the capital - that my parents were not basic people. That they weren't just pawns in your little game of chess. That they didn't die in vain.

Because a revolution is coming. Whether it is now, or in a 100 years. People will realize what you really are. Monsters. And then they will rebel.

Right now I'm long gone. I left the moment I sent this to you. I cut my tracker out my arm and fled. I don't know where I'll be by now. I may be dead. But what I do know is that I will no longer be a part of your puzzle.

I hope you enjoy my autobiography. I know I didn't.

Goodbye.

And fuck you.