Chapter One

It was rainy day in the Hidden Rain Village, a new leader of the Hidden Rain stepped forward to take the throne after Hanzo's death. His name is Shidoro Uchiha, a former ANBU Captain of the Hidden Mist Village and also formerly an officer of the Hidden Leaf's Uchiha Leaf Police Force who left the Leat after he lost his trust upon his clan members. Even though Shidoro let Tsunade and Shizune stayed in the Hidden Rain, Nagato and Konan were already dead and Shidoro made a promise to Konan to lend a support to the Hidden Leaf Village. Tsunade and Shidoro were on the secret meeting at the office.

" You left the Leaf during the time before Itachi killed his own clan." Tsunade said.

" Danzo maybe organized his plans by creating a civil war intercept the Uchihas by forcing them to stage a coup in order to overthrow the Hokage however that would be problematic if the Uchihas took control of the government and plotted to use the nine-tails against the other four nations." Shidoro explained. " However, Danzo's plans have failed because I have talked to Itachi about Danzo's real motives and I told him to organized his mission on his own by slaughtering the majority of the entire clan members in order to prevent bloody war erupted. I moved to Hidden Mist to continued my service as an elite ninja until a Bloody Mist Civil War erupted which forced myself to evacuate and moved to Hidden Rain and became one of Lord Hanzo's right-handed men."

" Should we discussed about the Allied Ninja Task Force?" Tsunade said. " Danzo is already made himself to be the Sixth Hokage but not yet an official."

" The feudal lords of the Land of Rain are not agreed with Danzo's take over the Kage position." Shidoro said. " Because of his dark actions which he linked himself a connection with Orochimaru, who already defected from the Foundation "

" I told Ibiki and the others to keep an eye on Danzo while the upcoming Kage Sumnit Meeting is about to start." Tsunade said.