GONE (ONE-SHOT)

A/N. A Sung Jin-woo x OC ONE-SHOT! Read at your own risk! Enjoy!

.

.

.

The beautiful sun shone bright towards the streets of south korea. People rushing towards the train stations, people laughing and chatting as they walk, and others chilling around at the cafe in this fine morning.

Not far away, a tall man was walking, clad in black attire as he struts his way down the streets with a soft smile on his face holding blue bell lilies on his hand.

He sighed and smiled as he felt the wind blew brushing his hair back, he look up at the sky and closed his eyes, trying to indulged in this peaceful scene surrounding him.

"Jin-woo hyung!"

His eyes slowly opened and his head turned to the side and saw Jin Ho waving at him from the distance. He raised his arms and waves his hand back in a greeting as Jin Ho made his way towards him.

"Hyung, i see your going to see her" Jin Ho said as he noticed the flowers in his hand.

"Yeah, where's my sister?" Jin-woo asked as Jin Ho grinned at him.

"Jin Ah is in the ladies room at the restaurant, we were going to visit my family today and then stop by at Noona Chin-hae's later" Jin Ho bragged as Jin-woo laughed.

"I see, take good care of her Jin Ho or else..." Jin-woo threatened as Jin Ho raised his hand to stop him.

"I know, i know. Like i could do anything to her, thanks to Chin-hae , i was able to take a courage to speak up my feelings"

After hearing the name of the woman, Jin-woo smiled as he remembers what happened to Jin Ho and Chin-hae before Jin Ho and Jin Ah dated.

~Flashback~

"Noona! What should i do?! Someone confessed to Jin Ah earlier!" Jin Ho stated as he hysterically cried.

"A-Ah, calm down Jin Ho" A dark chocolate haired woman said as she patted Jin Ho's back.

"Why don't you just confess?" Jin-woo stated as Jin Ho cried even more which earned him a glare from his girlfriend which he find cute.

"I might get rejected!"

"Look, nothing is going to happen if you don't confess Jin Ho, you need to take a step forward and make your dreams come true" Chin-hae stated as his crying ceased.

"Really?" Jin Ho asked as Chin-hae nodded.

"Besides , Jin-woo and I will be supporting you!" Chin-hae said.

"I did not" Jin-woo intercepted but Chin-hae clump his mouth with her hand.

"Don't mind him, go step up and confess!" Chin-hae said as Jin Ho nodded and left leaving a smiling Chin-hae and an expressionless Jin-woo.

"You know she's my sister right?" Jin-woo asked as he sat beside her.

"I know, but it's not like i forced them together. It's just they look good together" Chin-hae said as Jin-woo stared at her and smile before hauling her from the waist and hoisting her up in his legs.

Chin-hae smiled and circled her arms around his neck, Jin-woo smiled at her gesture before crashing his lips into hers.Pulling apart he rested his forehead onto hers and staring at her dazzling emerald eyes.