Once upon a time, there was a sick mind

Once upon a time, there was a boy who was known to be violent scary, and strong.  His name was john cardinal.  The kids at his school would yell and scream and trick and laugh and use and enjoy all the pain and trickery they sent on this poor boy.  He seemed normal he seemed reasonable and he was...  On the outside.  His mind would sing all the sick things that would happen, the sick things would play as stories or shows, in his deep dark twisted mind.

Until his mind was released out of the cage and began to be in the body!

...  Then is when the sick mind was released!

Chapter one.  The breaking of dawn.

I sit here doing my math test my mind making me dizzy, my body making me seem week all though I was strong.  The people taking advantage would walk over seeming to be friends...  They would ask questions and then fake laugh and slowly silently yet loud become an ass...  They would try to fuck with my mind even though it was imprisoned, the mind would dream and plot all the horrible things it would release on the outside world, but it was imprisoned and had to wait for its moment.

The bell rang and I put my things on my desk the kids were all staring at my silence.  I look up and look one in the eye...  Then they look away and leave.  I have set my reputation and now no one once to mess with the bad kid.  NO, NO ONE AT ALL!  I practically hear the singing echo down the hallways of my head, there is the brain and the very end of those halls locked up in the string cage, plotting for its escape and revenge on all those who have provoked its peace.  The roomer of its release is this of a song:  Now we have a face, but when released that face will fade, and sooner or later it will be gone...  Erased.  Leaving only white mouthless, no eyes, no nose, no anything, just flat, FOR THAT IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN...  WHEN THE BRAIN IS RELEASED!  The one song that warns me never to release the brain, the sick rotten thing evil of all sorts.  My mind is but an evil rotten ball of mush and muscle.  The soul normally controls the brain but when the brain is as sick and twisted as this one it is dangerous to be free out of the cage.  

The truly sad story is that at some point in one life there is always big chances for the brain to break and for someone to break out of that prison the bad thing is that if that happens with this brain one time it escapes will be the last time it will have to escape.  

So I finish getting my things packed and I begin to walk outside.

chapter two.  Just talking to myself.

I make it home after a long day, a super long day, a very long day.  SO I sit on my bed and throw my backpack to the corner of the room, I now get to have some peace and quiet, therefore I do.  You gonna let me out yet, I hear in my head.  No, I will not, you are crazy.  COMMON AREN'T WE ALL!  Not as much as you are.  DO YOU REALLY THNK THAT!  HAVE YOU HEARD THE THINGS PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOU, HOW THEY HIT YOU AND PUSH YOU AROUND!  YOU ARE SAYING I AM BAD, GET A LIFE!

Author note:

this idea was abandoned for now