🅵🅰🆃🅷🅴🆁 🅻🅾🆅🅴 🅵🅾🆁 🅳🅰🆄🅶🅷🆃🅴🆁

One day, a little  10year old girl asked her father, "what are you going to gift me for my next birthday ? Father smiled and said,  " there is much time ,so wait till your birthday

Just after few days of this conversation, the girl suddenly fainted and was rushed to hospital. After checking on girl, doctor came and imformed her family members that she had a bad heart and will probably die. Every one was schocked to hear that and didn't knew what to do.

While girl was lying on bed in hospital and her father was sitting near her. She asked, "daddy, am I gonna die? "father replied, " no dear, you will live. " he gave her a warm hug and kissed her on forehead and left weeping

Girl said, how can you be so sure daddy?  "father turned around and replied, "I know" .

After some time the girl got treated .once the operation is over while opening the eye she couldn't find her father,except him everyone was around her with tears.When ever she asked about her father none responded to her question... So, after few days she stopped asking about it her relatives. By the by she was getting recoved , at same time she turned 11.After she came home, she found a letter on her bed...

It says, "My sweet kid if you ate reading this, it means everything went well as I told you

It says, "My sweet kid if you ate reading this, it means everything went well as I told you. I hope you would remember it? Once you asked me what am I gonna gift you for your birthday. Well, at that time i dont knew what I am gonna give you but Now mu present to you is My heart"

Father donated his heart to her daughter!!!!

Moral: Our parents loves us, make selfless sacrifice to keep up happy and safe. So, always respect and love your parents because you don't know what they had given up for you....
                  I hope you like this
                     Moral stories...