╽ introduction ╽

—— white wolf  backstory  ——

y/n also known as white wolf
24 year old
ex-KGB assassin and hydra experiment

| powers |

- control over all elements
- mind reading
- teleporting
- shapeshifter (animals, myths, people etc)
- illusionist (can make illusions)
- invisibility.

| red room |

y/n was stolen from her family and taken to the red room. when madame b. found y/n when she was 4, she made y/n believe that herself and dreykov were her parents. after taking her in as her own, they saw huge potential in y/n and started to train her. after spending many years at the red room, y/n soon became one of the best assassins that the red room had raised, she was the youngest to graduate at the age of 13. the assassins who passed through the red room would usually be given the 'widow' title, but in madame b. and dreykov's opinion...y/n was the best assassin of all time and decided to call her "white wolf"

(time spent in red room: 12+ years)

| hydra |

after hydra found out about y/n's skill set and abilities they wanted to capture her, make her another one of their 'puppets'.
they successfully caught her on one of her missions when she was 18. hydra managed to keep her for 3 ½ years. experimenting on her, giving her loads of different powers and pushed her to raise the bar of expectations. white wolf then became one of hydras most successful experiment. one day y/n finally had enough, she had enough of the torture and punishments. whenever she would retaliate, she would be tortured. today's session was the worst white wolf had ever experienced, the amount of pain that was coursing through her body caused her to have a power outbreak knocking all the guards out, still weak she took her opportunity to run.

(time spent in hydra: 3 ½ to 4 years)

white wolf  was a fully trained KGB assassin and enhanced hydra experiment
after escaping hydra she knew she had to earn some sort of money to live off
with her skills, powers and abilities, y/n decided to become a hitman.

a few years later

after deciding to use her given name in the red room instead of y/n.
'white wolf' had become a successful and well known assasssin.

- a/n: all parts have been re-published! -