Dream come True

I felt my body thud against the cold white wall as two strong hands gripped my hips holding them firmly in place. I wimpered at the impact, feeling the cold wall hitting all of my exposed skin as I tried to escape the firm grip of my lover. Lost in my deep thoughts I felt the strong grip loosen as they spun my body around to face the wall, I felt the firm grip return as they pressed their naked body against my bare back causing a shudder down my spine as the skin on skin contact was made. I felt their warm breath on the back of my neck as their soft delicate fingers trailed down my curves making me shiver with anticipation. My breathing hitched as their delicate digits drew closer and closer to where I desired them to be, as they drew closer my breathing grew ragged and faster, heart pumping faster and faster as the butterflies in my stomach grew. Not wanting them to stop my body squirmed underneath their tight grip.
Their delicate digits reaching the spot I needed them most made my stomach tighten even more as they teased me slowly. My body jolted unexpectedly as I felt their soft plump lips attach to the side of my neck. Their lips curled into a smile as they knew how good it made me feel. They moved ever so slowly to the other side receiving the same reaction. I suddenly flipped myself around taking them by surprise, quickly attaching my ever so eager lips to theirs drawing them into a slow yet deep passionate kiss. My hands moved to cup their perfectly beautiful face as the kiss deepened ever so passionately. We pull away slowly realising how our body's were pressed close together, I look lustfully into their green eyes as I run my thumb gently over the top of their slightly parted plump lips, missing them already. I placed my warm hands on their hips as I guided them to couch in the corner of the room, pushing them roughly onto the soft sofa cushions, I climbed on top placing my strong muscular legs around their slender hips and hands either side of their head.
I cupped their chin in my hand a brought their head slightly of the sofa cushion coaxing them into slow teasing kiss. A soft gentle moan released for their delicate lips as I smirked knowing that this was going to to be a long and fun night ahead of us. I moved my lips to their neck a began my assault on their body as they wrapped their arms around my back slowly dragging their nails down, leaving bright red marks down my back. I winced in pain at first which soon turned into pleasure, their breathing quickened as I left sweet short kisses down their chest making a painful slow assault to each nipple. My mouth on one swirling the tip of their now hard nipple, while my free hand worked on the other pinching and pulling at the now sensitive bud. Small whimpering moans left their mouth as I switched nipples paying equal attention to each as I had done to the one before. I pulled away and gazing into the lustful green eyes of my lover knowing that I've only just started. I quickened the short kisses down their lower body running my soft muscular hands down there toned abdomen, making them shudder at my touch. I smirked knowing this made the butterflies tighten as I press an ever so delicate and light kiss on their belly. I crawled up their stunning body staring into their green eyes that I could so easily get lost in, I manoeuvered our body's on the side face to face slowly staring into her eyes as I ran my hand up and down the side of her body. The hand ever so slightly moving a strand of her ginger orange hair out of her stunning face. Resting her head in one hand, the other swiftly snaking its way down to rest between her thighs. Still staring into her glistening green eyes I started to move my long digits as her back arched and eyes squeezed shut, louder moans slipping from her mouth the more I teased her. Her eyes suddenly darted wide open as two of digits plunged into her hot core, her strong hands flue into my short blonde hair entangling her fingers within my Lush full locks. Gripping and pulling my hair as I added another long digit into her now ever so dripping core. Laying on her back now on the couch her back arched more and more off the soft sofa cushions begging me not to stop. "Please... d-don't ssstop baby" mumbled passed her moaning lips. "As you wish darling " ran passed my ever so big grin. I attached my lips to the side of her neck leaving gentle kisses and my fingers worked wonders for her, I listened to her ever so sweet moans from her mouth in my ear as they grew louder and louder. I shifted my body on top once again as I with drew my soaked digits from her throbbing core listening to her whine from the loss of pleasure, replacing my fingers with my knee pressed hard against her core. Keeping eye contact I sucked on her sweet nectar, a devilish smirk appeared across my face as she tasted da vine. She bit her lip and marvelled at my glory as I kisses her hard and fast yet passionately letting her taste herself on my sweet tender lips. I moved my hands down her body to her hips and I held them firmly in place as she started grinding her core on my leg, still with our lips attached I moaned softly into her mouth as she did the same back causing a shiver down both our spines. I carried my lover bridal style into the next room laying us both down on a fluffy soft blanket in front of an open hot wood fire, my mind lost in my thoughts as I stared into her lustfull eyes the whole time not breaking eye contact. My eyes trailed her marvellously toned athletic body as I settled my body on top of hers. "What do you want darling" whispered passed my devilish smirk as I knew exactly what she wanted, I just wanted to hear her beg for it. "Baby... you know what I want" whimpers passed her quivering lips. "Tell me then darling, tell me where you want me, tell me what you want me to do"I commanded in a rough teasing tone. "Please baby... your mouth and fingers between my legs" she begged struggling to contain the rush of excitement building between her legs. Crawling between her legs I guided them apart exposing her hot red dripping core, lowering my head between her eager thighs as I attached my lips to her core hard and fast. I thrusted my tounge and fingers at a rough pace causing her to moan loudly and her thighs to squeeze tightly around my head. "Faster baby ...Faster" she panted harder and faster as I felt her walls clench around my tounge and fingers. "As you wish baby" I mumbled into her aching core as she screamed my name at the top of her lungs, cumming hard and fast on my face and chest as I helped her ride out her high. I licked up her sensitive clit cleaning her up with my tounge and enjoy every drop she had to offer. Her chest glistening with sweat as it rises and fell fast, her ragged breathing slowing as I made my way up her stunning body attaching my lips to hers allowing her to taste herself once more. I deepened the kiss making it strong and passionate as possible making it know how much I loved her. "Thanks baby" her horse voice whispered as I rolled her body on top of me. "Marry Me Darling" I blurted out taking her by complete and utter surprise. Laying their naked body to body in front of a beautiful open wood heated fire, it felt so right and romantic, I just could wait any longer for this moment in my life. It was the right time and place. Their was a small pause of silence when she kissed me like I had never been kissed before. "Yes baby.. yes I'll marry you" she said between kisses. I was so happy in that moment, everything fell into place with her by my side I wrapped us up in the soft fluffy blanket as she layed on my bare chest falling asleep to the sound of my heart beat in front of the warm open fire. It was A Dream Come True.

Words - 1476