Chapter 1

I woke up this morning to my mum barging in and shouting at me after the huge argument we had last night. She was shouting "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, PACK EVERYTHING AND LEAVE!" I started tearing up but she was having none of it and had already started chucking everything out of my wardrobe and draws. Once she had left my room i started crying in fear and sadness. I decided to ring my dad to ask if i could stay with him.

*you pick up your phone and ring your dad*

y/n: hey dad

gareth (your dad): hi y/n. you sound upset what's wrong?

y/n: umm.. mums kicking me out can i come stay with you?

gareth: yes of course honey. when you get here tell me everything okay?

y/n: okay will do. thank you dad love you.

gareth: love you too.

I started to pack everything up and when I was done I phoned a taxi and got breakfast. The taxi arrived and I said goodbye to my mum but i got no answer. I was sat in the back of the taxi scrolling through instagram on my way to my dads house. Suddenly, I came across the England team instagram account so i decided to take a look. I saw pictures of my dad and the team members but i came across this one boy and my jaw dropped. "jack grealish" I read his name out loud by accident and the taxi driver gave me a weird look. I decided to take a look at his instagram and i saw that's he's 25, plays for Man City and England and that he's single. When I saw that my heart started beating faster and faster.

Soon later, I arrived at my dads house and he was waiting at the door. The taxi driver was taking my bags out the car while I ran up to my dad and gave him the biggest hug ever. Once I had got my bags inside my dad told me he had re-decorated my room since I last visited and that he thinks I will like it even more. We went upstairs and I got so excited when i saw my new room.

After a while my dad and I went downstairs and we both got a drink

After a while my dad and I went downstairs and we both got a drink. He got a coffee and I got a hot chocolate. We then both sat down on the sofa and I told him about what happened.

y/n: so last night mum and i had a huge argument and mum was swearing and shouting at me. i didn't know what i done wrong  so i just walked away but she pulled me back by my arm and shouted saying "YOU GO UP TO YOUR ROOM NOW AND I WILL DEAL WITH YOU TOMORROW YOU PEICE OF SHIT!"

gareth: oh my god. she was being so mean to you.

y/n: yeah... and then when i went up to my room i was crying and i heard something smash downstairs.

gareth: right well your safe with me now and if she tries to contact you tell me straight away and i'll sort her out!

y/n: thanks dad.

gareth: it's okay i'm always here. by the way i have to go to training tomorrow do you want you come and meet the boys?

y/n: *you think that if you go you might be able to meet jack* yes i'll come dad.

gareth: okay! be up by 9:00am!

y/n: okay! night love you *you hug him*

gareth: night love you too sweetie *he hugs you back*