Chapter 1

You gotta be fucking kidding me right? Finally I find out where Tiff and my son are and I end up lost in the damn woods. I gotta get out of body and find them. Huh? What the fuck is that? I kick the container next to me and a doll falls out. Someone really fucked up it's hair. I chuckle and step on it. "Hi are you my best buddi? What's your name?" I creep out by the sound that comes out of the doll. Isn't that the doll that replaced my ass? Live sure is full of surprises. I smirk and say "I'm Chucky". I wonder how this doll works. I see a small blue light Come out of it's clothes. What the fuck is that? Is that supposed to be his battery or something? I have seen this thing on the news, it can control things right? I get snapped out of my thoughts when I hear the doll say "hi Chucky, what's my name?" Hm let's think. I look at him and say "Dickhead, that's gonna be your name". They really made a worthless remake. He looks like he fell in a make up truck. He says "Chucky, I like that, Chucky, I'm Chucky". I grab him by the throat and push him against the container while yelling "no I'm Chucky you worthless piece of shit! Your name is Dickhead!". I can't with this doll. What am I even doing here with a toy, I have somewhere to be. I let him go and walk away, just when ⟟ think I'm alone again I hear footsteps running towards me. "What do you wanna do Chucky?" I hear him say. I'm sick of him already. Is he supposed to be able to walk? Who gives a shit, we are in 2021 now, everything is possible. I look back in the eyes of the doll and say "I want you to fuck off". I keep walking but then the face of the doll appears next to me. His blue eyes keep flickering red. I want to punch him. I pull him up from his shirt and yell "listen here you piece of shit from now on you leave me alone, go back inside your box where you came from". I look at him, his eyes are just empty, well of course you dipshit it's a doll. "I can not process that command". He says while staring at me. Maybe I should just cut him open and break whatever keeps him alive. Just when I'm about to grab my knife I notice a half destroyed newspaper laying next to a tree.