Just Another Average Day In Jerusalem

Soldier's POV
It was on the day of Penetecost, and me, the other soldiers and the priest were discussing matters in the church. Suddenly, a very loud noise came from outside and disrupted our conversation. "What is all that ruckus?" the priest said. "We should go investigate," I suggested, and off we went. When we arrived at the scene, there stood a group of people speaking a foreign language with flaming fires on their heads! There could only be one explanation as to what was happening; they all surely must be intoxicated, but how did their heads get set on fire? The entire town of Jerusalem was now gathered here, discovering where the loud noise had came from. Everyone shared a concerned and puzzled expression on their faces, because it seemed that only a genius could figure out what was currently happening. "What's going on? Are they alright?" a woman from the crowd asked. "Due to my analysis of the scene that is going on before us, it seems that they must have had one too many drinks," the priest replied. "Wait!" the voice of a man spoke loudly from the crowd. Everyone turned to look at him. It was Peter, one of the disciples of Jesus! What was he doing here? "I don't think so, father. Can't you see? The Lord is here! It has been fifty days since his passing! Join me, brothers and sisters, and I will show you the truth!" Peter shouted. "No! Only a fool would believe your lies! This man must be drunk as well, or he has been driven to insanity!" the priest said. Peter sighed and shook his head. "Please everyone, I can assure you that I am not lying and that I am in fact right! This is a sign from our father, the creator of heaven, earth and the human race! Come believers of the Holy Spirit, our Lord will bless each and every one of you!". Peter's speech must have convinced the crowd, as they all came running over to him, praising this god of theirs. "You ludicrous fools!" the priest shouted. "This man is obviously under the influence! Can't you see? Don't believe any of the nonsense he is spouting!". But it was too late. Everyone ignored him. The priest scoffed. "Followers! Let's go!" he ordered us. "Sir, yes sir!" we all said in unison, marching off and following our leader back to the church.