28. Why are you here?

A few months later

"Letting go doesn't mean that you don't care about someone anymore. It's just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself."

Sarawat started to move on because he realised in the process of holding on the past, he's hurting his present; and not just himself but also his dear brother.

He didn't want to be reason behind Phukong's sorrow especially when Phukong did so much for him. He lost and gave so much to and for Sarawat but all Wat was giving Phukong right now was mere hurt.

Phukong left his house, loosing his parents for Sarawat, he sacrificed so much of his time and strength trying to make Sarawat a normal person again but Sarawat was blind, deeply sunk in his own misery, to see it; to see how much his little brother truly cares for him.

He decided it was about time that he move on but he never let go. He could never not love Tine even if he wanted to anymore. He tried but he found himself failing. So he started to accept it for how it is; he will always love his P'Tine in his heart but he won't let it eat him out anymore. He will treasure it as a beautiful memory that ended in tragic.

.

Sarawat released his own album, a couple of months after the release of his single 'Mistaken'.

Every song from the album somehow ended up being about Tine; Be it the way his love hurt him or the way it made him feel the most alive he has been in his entire life.

One of his favourite songs from his album, 'Unmovable' ended up topping the charts again.

Sarawat soon became one of the most renowned artists in the recent times and not just in Thailand, but globally.

Sarawat got the success he always dreamed of and it did satisfy, it was his dream after all. But at what cost? Was it all really worth it when he can't even enjoy his success anymore?

Although, there was one thing that he was sure about, that is, he knew his sister would be proud of him and that was enough for him.. for now.
.
.
.

"P'Wat, there's someone here to see you"

"Ask them to go away, phu. You know I like to be by myself on my birthday" Sarawat shouted from his room, burying his head deeper into the pillow.

Sarawat has never really been the biggest fan of his own birthday. It was due to the past trauma that came attached with his birthday.

Ever since his tenth birthday, he was never the same again, but he survived cause that's what he does. He tried to maintain a sense of normality until he no longer could. He never healed. He was never whole again and he could never be, but yet he made it through something way worse than hell, life. Life had the worst to offer for him but yet he was still standing today.

"Who is it anyway?" Sarawat asked again.

"I don't know either. The guard called and said there was someone to see you. " Phukong shouted back.

Sarawat stayed silent. He didn't care about whoever decided to swing by at the moment because he was in mood for human interaction or whatsoever right now.

He already told his manager to cancel all his meetings and free his schedule for the day beforehand. It wasn't his fault that he decided not to meet up with the person that decided to randomly show up uninvited.