diegos story

it all started when dora's ugly ass self told our abuela that i was selling pot in the school parking lot.
i simply could not believe my eyes or ears when i heard that how could she.
how could that slut do this to me? after everything i've done for her.
all the times i gave her discounted pot and saved her. in a fury i quickly call boots, swiper, map, and backpack to take my revenge.
we all meet in my weed house. once there we begin to plan revenge.
as we were planning we came up with a brilliant idea that i should take my speed boat and take her to a secret island and drown her then proceed to bury her there.
they all agreed to the plan agreeing that it was the perfect plan.
it's time to take back what is ours from that skanky bitch.

time skip uwu brought to you by the power of dora owo🥺🥺🥺

after much planning and consideration. working out all the kinks we put the plan into motion.
figuring that i should be the one to get my hands dirty considering she was my cousin and eating me out.
i look over at dora and kindly ask if she would like to go in vacation with me this weekend.
excitedly nodding her head yes she agrees.

time skip uuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

as we make our way to the beach i grievingly look over at her realizing this might be the last time i see my ugly ass stanky cousin.
i quickly shake the thought away i quickly ask if she would like to take a swim in the cold unforgiving sea.
she points out the the hair sticking out of my eyebrow giving me more motive to kill her.
as she turns away from me i strike making my move i hold her down.
she's breathing in the cold salty sea water that's not the only salty thing she's tasted.
i feel her struggling to fight my gorila grip.
soon she stops.
dragging her cold lifeless body out of the unforgiving non snitching sea i begin to look for a place to bury her.
i find the perfect spot.
i throw her ugly ass body down and begin to dig.
i quickly work not wanting to lose precious time. once the hole is deep enough i quickly throw her ini stand on top of her grave "this is what you deserve you ugly ass stanky bitch for being a snitch"
i hop in my speed boat and speed back to the dock.

time skip uwuwuwuuw brought by the powew of mwr.cwlean mawgic ewasers🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😩

doras disappearance has been the talk of the town. it's only been like 4 days since that bitch died. everyone wonders where she is.
as she lays in the ground six feet under rotting away her fair skin quickly decomposing. abuela asks me if know anything of her disappearance or if i seen her in the past 4 days.
quickly i come up with an excuse saying the last time i heard of anything she was going to go hang out with my ex benny the bull at the shady bar down there street.
as abuela thanks me i feel my phone ringing.
i quickly look at it to see it's from for an unknown number.
i hesitate to answer the phone only to hear heavy breathing from the other line.
i hang up angrily.
suddenly my phone is vibrating non stop.
i look at the messages to see pictures of doras lifeless body.
i received another message.
look at what you've done you killed me
i begin to panic.
what if somebody discovered the truth or even worse someone saw me do it.
i quickly call my gay lover swiper the fox.
he answer "hola my frijole chico"
an anime like blush spreads on my cheeks "b-b-baka🥺🥺🥺🥺" i yell at him shyly
quickly i snap back to reality.
i begin telling him about everything from the phone call to the photos.
i tell him to quickly gather everyone and met me at the dock.
he swiftly agrees.

time skip to the dowcky wacky🥺🥺

i begin to pace back and forth on the dock thinking of all the possibilities to rid myself of this problem.
as they all arrive i run into my gay lovers arms and cry as he begins to comfort me.
"my cute little border jumper don't cry i'll always be here for you" he says sexily.
in the comfort of his arms i come up with a genius plan
what if we went to the island and found who sent the pictures i tell them.
they all agree calling me brilliant.
we all look at backpack as he was a coward a low life.
his boyfriend map tries to comfort him telling him that everything will be alright and we are doing the right thing.
that seems to comfort that pussy backpack as we climb into my speed boat.
as we speed away i receive another message.
i open it to see dora videoing herself blue and bruised suddenly i feel very nauseous.
as we continue our way to the island she died at.
once we reach the island i rush over to doras grave.
only to see it disturbed but yet her bones still
lying there.
confused i look around for any clues that she may be alive.
seeing none we come to the conclusion that she is not alive.
we begin to look around for more clues for the person whose could be responsible for this.
as i think how is it possible for her to be fully decomposed already.
we decided that it would be best not to split up in fear of getting lost in the vast unknown jungle of the island.
suddenly we hear footsteps.
as we all quickly turn around to see what was the cause of them there was nobody there.
out of the nowhere backpack begins to scream
as we look over to him we see him in the ground ripped in half.
map quickly rushes to his side crying shutting and pissing himself.
map holds his boyfriend as he slowly dies.