╠ part 4 ╢ spotted

(thoughts are in italics)

y/n's pov

i was walking along to streets trying to get as far as i could from the cafe, then i got a notification about the news.

headlines: young innocent waitress murdered in cafe by none other than whitewolf

"fuck, just what i need right now..." i muttered to myself.

"there she is!" i turn around only to see Rogers pointing at me.

"fucks sake. why does it have to be fury's band of superhero's" i cursed to under my breath.

i started to run. when i turned the corner i knew they were hot on my tail so i shapeshifted into a black tabby cat and casually walked along the pavement. i was laughing my head off when they ran past me, confused as hell as to where i'd gone.

"such pathetic idiots"  i thought to myself and I strutted off unnoticed, still in my cat form.

natasha's pov

the avengers and i were on our way to the cafe where incident took place to try and get some more information on what happened.

"the others are unaware that i know White Wolf, but if she is the person that i met in the Red Room....then this is going to be one hell of a mission"

i was pulled from my thoughts as steve whispered to us,

"there she is!" he said pointing to a woman walking down an alleyway.

as the lady turned around and saw us, she started to run. all of us suddenly jumped into action and started chasing after the woman. we had her in our sight, until we followed her around a corner.

"...where'd she go?" tony questioned looking around.

"maybe she flew away?" peter jokingly suggested.

"no dumbass, the file said she didn't have any powers" sam said.

looking around on the floor for any clues, clint said "it's like she just vanished into thin air"

"fury's not going to be happy that's for sure" bucky said quietly but loud enough for the others to hear..

everyone sighs in defeat and starts to walk back, when steve suddenly says...

"that's why were not giving up. we split into pairs and search in different areas"

"wanda, nat and pietro you guys go to the town square"
"vision, rhodes and clint check alleyways"
"thor, tony, and i will do the market"
"and sam and bucky can look from the high ground"

everyone agrees, following orders as they split into their groups and begin searching.