CHAPTER 17

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

Heeseung's mouth was opened for the past five minutes. He was still pressed against the door.

His breathing wasn't heavy anymore.

It got...stuck.

''Please...''

Sunghoon whispered. He prayed deep down in his heart when he got no response and no change in Heeseung's expressions.

But so slowly when the atmosphere changed, which Sunghoon hated, Heeseung's eyebrows furrowed as tears came in his eyes and soon on his cheeks, then traveled down on his chin and finally on the ground.

''Don't cry.''

Sunghoon stepped closer, wrapping his arms around Heeseung's waist, and pulled him so close.

Thinking that....maybe it was the last time to touch him.

Because he'll.....reject.

Sunghoon didn't want it.

As much as he knows that he doesn't deserve him.

He just wanted....a chance.

He pushed down Heeseung's hood and pushed his hair back and tucking some behind his ears. Just to look at him properly.

As Heeseung cried quietly.

''A-Are...'' Heeseung sniffed.

''....you serious?"

''Yes. Of course. Yes.''

''Yes.'' He whispered once again.

''You....said....you.....''

''Love.....me?" Heeseung asked.

He couldn't believe it.

How is this possible?

Was he dreaming?

Was it another nightmare?

''Yes, I did. And I do.'' Sunghoon whispered.

Heeseung suddenly broke down and hugged Sunghoon tightly. Throwing his arms around the boy's neck. Sunghoon stumbled backward and tightened his grip around Heeseung to balance themselves.

Heeseung cried loudly in Sunghoon's arms. His face buried in his neck.

Sunghoon didn't know what that reaction means?

Oh Gosh...

He was confused once again.

''Do you love me?"

Heeseung asked again. Sunghoon answered the same. Heeseung thought that he would say 'No' at least one time. That it's just a dream. But that didn't happen.

And Sunghoon kept saying 'Yes'.

''I love you so much.'' Heeseung confessed between the sobs.