Herself

April 30th - 2019

Forrest Brodigan, the Irish actress with 18.2 million Instagram followers, played multiple massive rolls on tv, making her name big in Hollywood. Her nerves still building up as she is about to meet the new cast for a pilot she will be shooting.

Forrest wasn't what anyone expected, she was quiet around people she didn't know, but had the biggest personality in the room when it's her friends, or if she's drunk.

Forrest was casted as a teen age girl named Alora in a new Netflix original series called 'Outer banks'. They were starting to shoot in three weeks, but the Pate brothers had 8 of the main cast members one out now to meet.

She flew out from Dublin yesterday and arrived here in Charleston last night. She planned on staying in a hotel for a week until she and the rest of the cast moved into their trailers next week.

Forrest was used to having to leave home as all her jobs were over here in the US. She had a boyfriend at home, Liam, she had four amazing best friends at home; Jason , Jasmine, Courtney and Victory, both parents and an older brother living at home in Ireland, and many other close friends scattered all over the world. Forrest was the kind to immediately make friends with her co-stars and keep in touch with them, some being; Tom Holland and Jacob Batalon, from when she played MJ is spider man, Dwayne and Kevin from both playing Ruby Roundhouse in Jumanji and C.J in Baywatch, and Jennifer Lawrence from playing her little sister Primrose in the huger games series. There is many more they are the main five she kept in touch with.

Forrest was 21 but from her having such a child like face it caused to her book many roles as teens. She was happy to finally get a job where majority of the cast would be her age.