Catched by a Cat-

Kuroowalks to school as usal. Today is friday, so the trainings Camp willstart. Just 2 days but it's kind of a test for the trainings Camp.He's sure they will show up and win a lot of matches. NekomasCaptain loves his role in the team. He's glad to have his friendswith him, exspecially Kenma.

Thelittle blond Boy doesn't look outstandig, but he's so clever andanalytic, that he's the key to win. And honestly he's Kuroos bestfriend. He gets the Captain down to earth if he starts to exaggerate.

AndKuroo looks after him. It's the basical things, like eating,sleeping and going outside his room. The little nerd enjoys beingalone, but gladly he like Kuroo too. So it's a friendship that helpsboth of them becomming better.

Tetsuroknows Kenma is friend with Hinata. So he told him that Karasuno willjoin the training Camps.

Nekomahas new members too. 2 girls joined the team, so they're able tojoin the mixed tournament in some month.

Kuroosmiles. He knows girls like him. That they're impressed of hisstature, stamina and his smile. So it's easy for him to meet girls. But he sworn not to touch the new members. It would cause a lot oftrouble. And he really doesn't need stress in his beloved team.

Especiallybecause he had both of them already...nice girls but they got boringquickly. That's the reason why he always met more than one girl andtext with several. Otherwise it's so tendious, watching them beinggood girls and future wifes. Cooking, baking and being sweet andshy...doing everything he wants.

Sohe's got a lot of experience, even in breaking up. Most of the girlsaren't mad at him. They act like they're just not good enough. Andthat's bull***.

Sohe will focus on the matches and having a good time with his team.It's his last year and he's determined making a lot of memoriesuntil he leaves.

---------------------

Afterschool he waits with Kenma in front of the gym.

BZZ/BZZ, his phone rings. The name 'Miya' appears on the display. Hesigns. Not now. He will concentrate on the next day. After that hewill call her, apologize a bit and meet her again. That's thegirl...long hair, small and huge...character. She will bake somecookies and forgive him as soon as he answeres. He's sure.

-----------------------------

„HeyKuroo. You should focus on the following games.", Yaku looks athim.

TheLibero accept his lifestile. All of them do. He's not even sure ifKenma knows exactly what he do, but he never ask.

„LookKarasuno arrive."

Kenmasvioce sounds exciting. He really looks forward meeting his new friendShoyo again. Kuroo isn't jealous. He's thankful that Kenma opens upa bit. He won't be around everytime.

Tetsurogreets this Capain of Karasuno. He doesn't like him very much, buthe make a good job. His team gets stronger and grow together. He's agood opponent. And so unbelievable fair...That's what makes him soboring...

„Where'sShoyo?" Kenma looks around dissapointed.

Kuroochecks that Shoyo and the Setter Kageyama aren't around.

„Hewill come here later. He's at tutoring. Like Kageyama. Where gladthat some of our problem childs pass the tests.", he smiles andpoints at some players. He remembers their names: Nishinoya theLibero and another wing Spinker, named Tanaka.

TheNekoma Captain isn't romantic. He wasn't until now and it won'tchange. He never notices the sun, shining warm and gentle. That somebirds sing in the trees and the last cherry blossoms fall down,leaving petals in the air. They dance around until they unite withtheir fallen brothers on the ground. So the earth is covered in pinkpetals. Yellow and blue flowers bloom in the grass behind the parkinglot. Cicadas chrips.