Once upon a time

Once upon a time... in a faraway land, stood a tiny kingdom that was peaceful and prosperous, Just outside the town in a little farm house lived a widowed gentleman named Hades and his Children, Bianca,  Hazel and Nico. Although Hades was a kind and devoted father and gave his beloved children every luxury he could afford, still he felt they needed a mother's care and love. And so he married again, choosing for his 3rd wife a woman who seemed kind and nice and was even from a good family, but upon the untimely death Hades, the stepmother Persephone revealed her true nature. Although she took the two girls in as her own she did not do the same for young Nico who she was Cold, cruel too. Persephone was determined to forward the interests of the two girls. Thus, as time went by, the family house fell into disrepair, as She squandered the family fortunes on the two girls while Nico was abused, beaten, humiliated, and finally forced to become a servant in his own home. Persephone even forced the two girls to treat Nico cruelly and if they tried to be nice she would beat them as well. Nico could have run away many time yet, through it all, Nico remained hoping with each dawn that one day he and his sisters could leave together and live as a happy family once more true.