Did you want to see me, boss?

You walked into her office with a smile on your face and coffee in hand. Your smile quickly changed into a nervous smirk and blush when she made eye contact with you.
"I see you got that coffee for yourself but not the files I asked for  over an hour ago." She spoke with a harsh tone and made sure to keep eye contact with you.
"Uh...I forgot?"
Your face mustered up a pathetic smile, she didn't care for it. She just rolled her eyes.
"Of course you're did, y/n. Now get out my office."
"Do you want the files or not?"
She looked up at the ceiling, you were tearing her patience now. She wasn't exactly one to be sweet unless your name began with 'L' and had 'i-a-m' on the end.
"I will get them on my laptop."
"Why did you not do that in the first place?"
Her eyes flicked back to yours quickly.
"Did you want to see me, boss?"
What the hell were you doing? You were speaking to your boss! You began to walk over to her desk and then sat in the seat in front of her before resting your forearms on the edge and matching her level of eye contact. She was daring you to push it further.
"Needed an excuse to see my face again?"
She sarcastically smiled.
You were expecting a flirtatious response, not a security escort off the premises.
You were now laid in bed and couldn't wrap your mind around why she even asked you to bring those files in when she could've accessed them on her laptop the entire time. She clearly didn't want you there, she was spoken for. Then again...this is Fallon Carrington we're talking about.
You tossed and turned until you threw off all your sheets in anger and then paced around before going to the kitchen. You were about to pull out ice cream but restrained yourself and made toast instead. Fallon was revolving around your mind. The way she walked, the way she spoke, the way she always looked amazing in a suit which looked shitty on the model, the way her bo-
The toast popped up and you quickly spread butter on it before taking a bite. Sure, it wasn't good to have a little crush on your boss and you may get fired if she knew...but you weren't exactly good at hiding it. It was as inevitable that at least half the company knew. The girl was everything you'd ever wanted and you knew she had dated a girl or two in the past so it wasn't unreachable. So, you spent your night working.
Eventually, you gave in and went back to bed around 5am.
You walked into work the next day with the reviews she didn't ask to be done until the end of the month.
You placed them on her desk and scoffed at the breakfast muffin bakery bag with a note on it saying 'love, Liam'. A muffin? You'd give her way more than a fucking muffin to eat. You smirked at that little comment, clever.
You didn't hear the heels approaching so was still looking at her bag and desk.
"Can I help you?"
She wasn't happy at all and quite frankly, startled you.
You quickly turned and tried to act natural...which never works.
"F-Fallon...hey...heyyy there. I was just uh...you know dropping off some reviews. Isn't this a nice Atlanta day?"
She looked next to your hand at the papers on her desk; then walked over to examine them.
She flicked through quickly but she didn't speak a word about them.
"Since when did you wear that perfume?"
What?! WHAT?!
"Huh?"
She looked at you quickly.
"What?"
"M-my perfume?"
She looked down and then at the bag from Liam.
"Where'd you get it? Dollar store?"
She was nervous. You were internally screaming with excitement...she knew what you smelled like.
"Kinda creepy you know my smell."
"Don't flatter yourself, y/n. I know a cheap perfume when I smell one."
You shrugged and then she quickly slapped her hand down onto the reviews.
"Right...I'll read these and tell you if you're fired or not by the afternoon."
You nodded.
"Anything else you want me to do?"
"Your job."
She was once again back to work and ignoring you.
You quickly walked out and sat at your desk with a smile.