i n t r o d u c t i o n a n d c a s t

hi hi!! thank you so much for giving this fic a chance! more than likely, you might be from my tumblr, biles-bilinskiii, where i have promoted this fic. as of right now, this fic is basically done. i will upload a few chapter a week.

i personally write while using the georgia font and the smallest. it makes it prettier-

there will be no smut in this fic, tommy and the oc, devin, are 17, minors.

this is a social media au. meaning there will be little to no dialogue.

the only warning i have, is that there will be cussing.

also, i am not an amazing writer, so this won't be perfect. if there are spelling mistakes, i prefer you just pretend you don't see them. but, you can let me know if you want and i'll go back and fix it. i also don't have "a way with words" so i'm not expecting this to be an amazing piece of art. this is just for fun :)

lastly, lowercase is intended.

little background before you see the oc and what not:
devin is 17 years old and is george's younger sister. in this fic, wilbur, tommy, tubbo, ranboo, devin, george, philza, dream, drista, karl, niki, and minx, live in the same cities, or the one nearest. i don't have a set city in mind, but it just makes this easier. also, she is not apart of the dsmp....yet. she currently does know tommy and the rest of the dsmp, but does not play minecraft with them. she will meet them and hangout and etc.

i'm not the best at writing romance, but it's going to be a slow burn. there needs to be build up for me, so that's what i wrote.

i do hope you enjoy this fic! if you do, if you could leave a vote for the chapter(s), that would be great! it tells me you like it and if i should continue and what not.

~ t h e  c a s t ~

Devin Davidson
age : 17
she/her ~ bisexual
instagram and twitter : devinisfound
twitch : devinisfound
face claim : main is rubylyn_ on instagram
other people may be used and i will tell you when in the a/n at the end of each chapter

Devin Davidsonage : 17she/her ~ bisexualinstagram and twitter : devinisfoundtwitch : devinisfoundface claim : main is rubylyn_ on instagram other people may be used and i will tell you when in the a/n at the end of each chapter

Tom Simons
age : 17
he/him ~ straight
instagram and twitter : tommyinnit
twitch : tommyinnit and tommyinnitalt

Tom Simonsage : 17he/him ~ straightinstagram and twitter : tommyinnittwitch : tommyinnit and tommyinnitalt

everyone else is their normal age, account names, and faces. for sexualities, devin is bisexual, as for anyone else in the dsmp, i'm not sure of theirs so they will remain straight in this fic. drista will appear just for fun. she will be 17, lesbian, and her pronouns will be she/them. i know we do not know who drista is, but for the sake of this fic, we do. i thought it would be nice to have someone who is the same age as devin.

if you are not familiar with a social media au, it is just where the story is all social media. there's sometimes a little bit of dialogue. but most is on apps such as twitter, instagram, imessages, discord, yada yada yada. you get it

i do not give anyone permission to post this fic anywhere else. i felt like i needed to put this?

anyways, enjoy!!!