Confidence and Self Reflect

What is it to have confidence honestly just self love that's the key you gotta learn how to love your self. What you do what you wear what you eat that self love you built it shouldn't matter what anyone says about it you know middle finger to someone opinion. Is one person opinion going to stop you from seeing your grandkids will that one opinion stop you from getting married, no and if it does tap within yourself to find that love you need to show yourself. You don't need no one validation on what you should do eat or wear you should be perfectly fine with walking out the house in a banana suit cause that self love you give yourself the confidence you build hey if someone crack a joke at you crack one back at them. My personal experience with confidence I wasn't the brightest star in everything I wasn't Prince Charming but I grew adapted I working on my self mentally and physically and now I have the confidence in my self I feel great. You gotta work mentally and physically on your to reach your prime pinnacle confidence is built you when you continue to work on your craft get comfortable with your self continue to show genuine love to yourself. Be you and stay true to your self that's what really builds on confidence gotta put your self on top gotta give yourself the foundation the stepping stone. Continue to explore and grow confidence take time it takes progress and I believe you have that aura that'll get you there I have faith and trust into that. They'll be that time where you fall deep and just feel hopeless and just wanna tap out for say putting yourself down. Like I say gotta count your blessings gotta flip that bad into good gotta think good. When you start thinking bad on your self stop that stop that before I slap you just know you're too loved to ever put yourself down. You are number one and nobody can change that either if your hated or not you are number one and continue to be you are blessed to walk the depths of this earth take the blessing and do so don't bring your down pull yourself up. You start in the darkness and shall reach for the light in righteousness you got it and will forever will. Confidence is key the status on your mental health plays a big role on it you are loved and forever will be so that instantly puts you in a great start. Honestly you hold great power within yourself don't let it go to waste you how it. I know you hold a lot of weight on your shoulders cause everyone knows your that person and it shows you the greatness you witin you. Also don't forget your not alone they'll be a person there to help you in anything they could give you solutions to your problem but they can't solve your problems only you can. You created yourself you've build that image for yourself now continue to develop on yourself find your flaws continue to fix them if you can't adapt and bend them to your advantage use them to better yourself embrace what you we're giving love yourself and continue to that how confidence and self reflection works for me just gotta embrace yourself.