Part 1

My name is Starrianna Maria Jones-Palmer. Right now, I am getting ready for work. I work at the Barbershop with my adopted dad Calvin Palmer. I got adopted by Calvin Palmer when I was only 5 years old. I love it though. I have twins with my ex boyfriend Ricky. A beautiful baby girl named Angel and a handsome boy named Calvin. The twins are both 2 years old. When I finished getting ready for work, I went into my kids room to wake my twins up.

My outfit

My outfit

"Hey kids, time to wake up and see the family." I told them. They then woke up and I got them ready.

 They then woke up and I got them ready

Angel's outfit!!

Calvin's outfit!!

Calvin's outfit!!

Once we were all ready, I grabbed 3 donuts, 2 juice boxes and one dewshine. Once I did, we all got into my car and I drove to the Barbershop. Once we got to the Barbershop, I got both of the kids out and I had Calvin jr walk while I held his sister. "Hey everyone, sorry I'm a little late. The kids didn't want to wake up." I said and Calvin jr ran up to my dad. "Papa!!" He exclaimed and he picked him up. "Hey baby boy." My dad said and I had to smile. "Hey daddy." I said as I walked over to him. "Hey princess." He said as he kissed my cheek. "Hey uncle Eddie." I said as I put Angel down and kissed his cheek. "Hey baby girl." He said. I then see my boyfriend of one year come out of the back room. "Daddy!!" Angel yelled and ran up to him. "Hey my little princess." Anthony said smiling. He then looked up and saw me and put Angel down. "Hey beautiful." He said smiling. "Hey handsome." I said as we walked up to each other and he kissed me. " Alright now, Anthony get to school." My dad said. "Alright Mr.Palmer, love you beautiful." He told me. "Love you too." I said. I then see Jalen and Kenny walk in and Jalen says hi to everyone. " Hey dad, how you doin?" He asked. "Am I invisible you guys?" I asked. "Sorry, hey sis." He said. "Hey little bro." I said and hugged him. Once Kenny and Jalen left, I saw Dreya. "Hey Drey!!" I exclaimed. "Hey Starry!!" She exclaimed and hugged me. A while later, Terri came into the shop. "Hey Terri!" I said and she smiled. "Hey girlie, my little princess, my little homie." She said as the kids ran up to Terri and hugged her.