Visit

-Days Later-

Sasha took a big munch out of her potato while walking to her friends; Jean and Connie.

"Oi, Jean. You got mail!" She said.

"It's probably from your mom." Connie snickered. Jean smacked him on the head.

"Shut up, baldy!"

He opened the mail which revealed a letter from the Riversons..

𝖧𝖾𝗒 𝖩𝖾𝖺𝗇! 𝗐𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗈. 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍! 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽'𝗏𝖾 𝗃𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖬𝗉𝗌.
𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌, 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝖲𝗂𝗇𝖺, 𝗐𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝖺𝗋 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝗈 𝗐𝖾'𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗏𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗈𝖿𝖿. 𝖶𝖾'𝗅𝗅 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖺𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗍. 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾.

𝖯𝗌. 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍.

                           ~𝖠𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖤𝗅𝗅𝖺 𝖱𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇

"So who's it from?" Connie said as he tried to take a peak.

"It's from Aella and Ella."

"Who? The 2 blondes that were tied in first place with Mikasa?" Sasha said. Jean nodded.

"Oh them. They're those spoiled noble girls. Kinda bratty though." Connie said.

"They're inviting us to hang with them on our free days. Originally just me but they said I could invite you guys."

"All the luxurious foods I can eat! I'm so going!" Sasha said happily and drooled.

"Alright, I'm coming!"

"So am I!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh hey Jean! Over here!" Ella waved towards the ash blonde male. Her and Aella wore their regular clothes which seemed fancy looking. Their hair put into a neat one-sided pony tail. Aella having the left side and Ella having the right side.
Bijin stood beside the girls. She wore a dress. It wasn't as fancy compared to the twins but it was decent. Her long hair was brushed down, reaching just below the knees and wore flats that matched her dress's color.

"I see you brung the childish people." Aella said.

"Aella be nice!" Ella scolded her.

"We're not childish!" Connie said.

"Uh huh.. so anyways. Guys, meet Bijin. She our friend." Bijin waved at them.

"Wow you're so tiny." Jean was smacked in the back of the head by Connie. "Nice to meet ya, Bijin! I'm Connie, that's Sasha and this idiot here is named Horse face!" Jean grumbled.

"No it isn't,Bladi! It's Jean Kirschtein!"

"Hi nice to meet you all."

"Well enough chit chat. Let's go!"