Fat Shaming

This is so common topic to talk for e
veryone.
Every second girl who is chubby is a victim of fat-shaming. Does weight define our personality, attitude or abilities?
Your abilities are mainly measured by your knowledge and qualifications. You never know what one is going through. We understand being obese brings alot of diseases but being fat shamed destroys you mentally .

I myself is one of the victim of fat shaming , people always humilate me by saying ,"Moti hain acha ladka reject krdega ,mat kha yeh sab koi shaadi ni krega."
You know what due to all of this shame i am suffering from some diseases in which the major reason behind them is stress .
But i being a hard headed person likes to remain the way I want to.

People doesn't want there girl friends or wives to be fat because society mai humari kya ijjat reh jayegi ,log kya kahenge.

People doesn't like being clicked with there fatty friends because it makes them feel embarrassed and even taunt them kya kregi click krva k picture frame mai puri bhi ni aaegi .

Kya motapa insaan ko kuch banne ni deta. Geeta kapur the choreographer she is fat but is the best dancer . Bharti Singh the best inspiration.

Love doesn't ask for body weight. love needs care, attention and loyalty.

Stop cursing and making fun of fat people .
You never know when the tables get turned and you yourself comes to the other side.

These harsh words and derisiveness of people towards fatty people make their existence suffocating and depressing. So stop this nuisance and appreciate every one.

Because Being fluffy is not any disease or Curse.

Live and let others live too.