stop ignoring me (JJ)

summary: You and JJ get into a fight when he suddenly confesses his love.
word count: 471 (it's short but pretty cute)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Y/n pov:
I've known my group of friends forever: John B, JJ, Pope, and Kiara. We are thick as thieves. We don't come from money and our parents kinda let us do whatever. My mom pays more attention to her latest boyfriend than me. I can be gone for a week at a time before she finally texts me. I'm always with my friends.

Today we were all at John B's place. JJ had been awfully distant towards us, but especially me. I don't get it Ive known him since fourth grade. Every time I talked to him his answers were short, almost brushing me off. I was getting so annoyed of his petty behavior. I was going to get to the bottom of this soon because his attitude is making it harder for us to find the gold. With JJ off the whole group is kinda off and at each other's throats.

We were all inside and JJ hadn't talked to me all day "Hey can we talk outside" I whispered in his ear. He groaned and got up and followed me out. "God what do you want Y/n" he said more annoyed than ever. "You wanna know what I want I want to know why you've been acting like this, all distant and shit." I said. JJ started to yell "Look I can keep my personal life separate from you I don't understand why you have to pry and pry into my life." "JJ I know there is something up can you just-" "SHUT UP FOR ONCE AND GET OUT OF MY LIFE" he cut me off. I looked at him with a blank face. I didn't know what to do hes never gotten mad at me like that. I started running for my car, too mad to even say anything or look at him.

"Shit y/n" I just kept running. "Look y/n I've been acting this way because I love you and I've been trying to convince myself I don't because I don't want to ruin our friendship." I stoped in my tracks. I didn't know what to say to him. I turned around and started to run back to him. I kissed him and he picked me up as I whispered in his ear "I love you too JJ." He set me down and grabbed my face "That whole no pougue on pougue macking rule is overrated anyways" he said making me laugh.

I'm sure everyone in the house heard what had just happened, but no one came out. We went back in and it was silent. "What" I finally said. Kie just had to open her mouth and say "You and JJ now huh." My face turned red. What was I supposed to say to that.