Dude thats my girlfriend

Stanley's POV:
Today surprisingly me and and my b e a utiful girlfriend got up early so we could get to work on time for once me and her we both love cartoons looney tunes to be exact and she has really been wanting to go to a concert so I secretly got her some before they sold out when she was finished getting ready she came out of the bathroom milo following her milo was originally her dog but he was like 1 month when we got together and he's 5 now anyway I got them out of the drawer and pulled her waist she gasped and smirked turning to look at me with a beautiful smile "I got those concert tickets you wanted" I said holding them in the air she gave a shocked look and and started jumping "your kidding right these are not fake?" She asked and I shook my head and gave them to her and she started squealing "Stanley I love you I love you I love youuu" she said kissing me all over making me blush lodes "so what time is it?" She thought "I think it's at 10" I nodded and lifted her up "right I'll see you later y/n I love you" and she waved and left I looked dreamily then I had to rush I petted milo and rushed out the door to the bank.

My friend Charlie invited me to go to the coco bongo club tonight then suddenly it started raining with thunder "hold the phone killer at 3 o'clock" I turned to we're here was looking and it was my girlfriend yeah she wore a dress to work and since it rained it was all tight on her I blushed at her I looked with wide eyes and she pulled her head back and shook her hair but to me it looked like it was in slow motion then she caught eyes with me and smiled like and angel "dude that's my girlfriend" I told Charlie and he looked embarrassed "well your a lucky man how long" he asked "5 gorgeous years" I said with a smile he looked shocked then she made her way over to us then I told him to "stand back and observe" so he did and then I stood up then she started jogging kinda towards me with her arms out which I thought was really cute so I opened mine to and she hugged me "hey baby" she said I placed my head on hers "hey y/n dear" I then took her coat off and placed it on the back of my chair "how come your here" I asked her holding her waist and waking with her "because when I was nearly at work it started raining and I the closest shelter was the bank and I knew you worked here so I came to visit I rang them up about it though" I nodded and kissed the side of her head we both sat down she sat down on the opposite chair of mine.

Your POV:
"I just realised that's a very interesting tie babe" I took the end of his tie to look at it he laughed and took the end of my dress "that's a very interesting dress y/n" I laughed because my dress was like his tie I placed his tie down and he placed my dress down and then his boss walked past "my boss pretend your my client" i nodded and he walked past because his eyes were fixed on me he got a pen and put it through the pencil sharpener he then pulled it up to his face I laughed "wow but babe I think that's for pencils there's a clue in the name" he looked at the pen and through it to the side "umm what type of account do you want ma' me" he asked me I looked behind me and his boss was still there and then he started to list them "or we can take all your money and throw it all in the bank behind there" he said with a laugh and I laughed too his boss gave him a look and rolled his eyes and went back to what ever he was doing

It soon came to the end of the day and I had a day off work the rained stopped by the time we got out but before we left Charlie tapped me on the shoulder "come join us tonight at the coco bongo club your boyfriend is going and here take this since you don't have a car" he gave me revised car ticket I nodded and thanked him "ready to go dear" Stanley came up to me with a smile which was cute he then took my waist and we started walking I was carrying my coat under one of my arms and he was carrying his work case thing we chatted the whole walk there to go pick up our car when we crossed the road the car almost hit me Stanley pulled me aside gently and started shouting at the driver and took my hand I blushed at how caring he was I looked up at him and he looked down at me and kissed the side of my head we then entered the car place we're Stanley left our car to be fixed we went up to the front desk "hello?" Stanley said I rang the bell "hello?" I then said "hang on hang on" we heard someone say "don't get your panties in a twist would you?" He said walking to us then a man came out of the car "hey Burt what the hell is this" he said holding up something me and Stanley looked at each other "oh I don't know about 700 bucks irv" then they both started to laugh I rolled my eyes I heard Stanley laugh a bit at me "now what can I do for you bub?" He said making his way to us then Stanley stepped in front "I'm here for the civic" he said then the boy in the car said something "the brake drums are shot and you need a new transmission" I didn't understand a word he said "wait is that the car my mom got you" I questioned he nodded and became angry "what all I wanted was an oil change" he said "well your lucky you caught these problems before they cause you some serious trouble" then Stanley turned to me "you get the reserved car thing Charlie gave to you babe" he told me I nodded and while he read the paper to sign the guy came over "what can I do for ya" he asked "well I have a reserved car?" I said "yeah last name" I bit my lip "l/n" he then typed it and nodded "you got a good one but it's only meant for one person" I looked shocked "what do you mean" I questioned "I said it's only meant for one" Stanley looked confused as well "but I need a car for tonight" the person thought something "bring around the loner" "the loner?" The man in the car questioned "the loner?" Me and Stanley said at the same time.

Stanley's POV:
There I was once I was ready in my suit I pulled up outside the club yeah this car was hard to drive because it was a very bad car lodes of people started coughing because of the engine then the driver guy went to take the car I gave him a little push to get him started "it's a classic" I said "Charlie" I whispered shouted "Stanley" he came back with "gals I want you to meet my buddy Stanley ipkiss" the girls started smiling at me "hi but I'm a taken man" I gave them a look saying don't try anything then Charlie whispered "where's y/n?" He asked "getting ready" he nodded "well she better hurry up" he said "hey what do you say we get in this joint huh?" We all smiled "yo Bobby how you doing buddy? It's Charlie" Charlie said to one of the guys "see you in the inside" I said to everyone then the guy closed the fence thing "Bobby? Charlie Charlie!" I raised my hand I then let myself in past the barrier "it's a mistake" I said to them I then got raised by the security guy named Bobby "you crossed the rope never cross the rope" he told me "but my friends are on the inside" I pointed to the door they then through me on the floor outside the club entrance making me groan in pain I gripped on to the side of me "thanks" I whispered I got up eventually then I noticed since it was raining it was still wet and my coat was wet "aw jeez" I said then a car went past and completely soaked me I then another car drove past but didn't splash me I watched it park up and out came the beautiful angel y/n in a amazing dress her hair was slightly curled as well she then shut the door and looked "Stanley" she looked at me and gave a little giggle "looks like we switched" I thought for a minute then realised what she was talking about I then laughed and nodded "you look amazing baby" she blushed "how come your outside?" She asked I pointed to Bobby she nodded and made her way over "sir your car" the man said "umm that's not my car" she smirked "but it matches the ticket" I then snatched it from him "fine I'll take it"  she laughed "is that the loner" she asked I sadly nodded "woah look at your car" I said she nodded "Awh baby your all wet" she said pulling baby cat eyes which made me look in Awh "I'm coming with you" she said jumping up and down I shook my head "I hate driving by myself especially at night you know that" I shook my head "only if you really wanna" she nodded and got in the passenger seat and shut the door "alright let's go home babe" we kissed then I started to drive "I can barley drive this thing" I said she laughed

We made it to the bridge next to the sea then it stopped working "Awh jeez" I whacked my head of the steering wheel and gripped my forehead all I heard was her laughing she rubbed my back and we both got out I went to the front to check what was going on only to be burnt I grunted very loudly y/n rushed over "what have you done now" she took my hand and rubbed it some how that magically works I then kicked the bottom of the car and the piece fell off then another then the door this car was truly terrible y/n came up to me I then tuck her hand and we went to go look at the view she stood in front of me and I stood behind her like behind behind her my arms were around her waist and my head was on top of her head then she looks down and sees a man I look down to and I see it to "hey mister" she shouted I separated and I jumped down to go rescue him y/n followed "I know cpr" I said we both jumped in the water "oh that not a person" she bit her lip.

Your POV:
I am in the water looking at the garbage until Stanley picks up two things he takes the pieces of paper of them I swim around to hold on to his shoulders "look" there were two green masks on more feminine than the other he gave that one to me we both looked in confusion I turned it over and was about to put it on "hey you two" we look up to see the cops "what are you doing down there?" He asked "uh I'm just looking for..." he said so I finished the sentence "our masks got them" he nodded and we both lifted our hands to show the masks.

We walked up the stairs drenched in water a mask in one of our hands his hand gripped on my waist then our manager walks out the door "ipkiss, l/n do you two have any idea what time it is?" I looked at Stanley "actually no" he said I mean he wasn't wrong she the gasps "my new carpet well this is coming right out of your security deposit ipkiss and l/n" she said "you know what mrs peenman" I said "what?" She asked "aren't you due back at-" I was about to say something then Stanley covered my mouth "nothing" he said for me "well that's what you are ipkiss and you l/n a big nothing" she slammed the door on us "I Should of said that" I told him he laughed and placed his hand on the back of my head and played with my hair and we walked to our apartment.