Chapter 4

"the initiation party"

The word spread quickly at Hillershka, and the news that there was a party happening that night got to the young princess' ears

Isobelle was getting ready to leave her room and attend to the party, she was determined to, because if she was attending a normal school, she might as well attend the parties that her classmates threw.

So around eleven at night, Isobelle sneaked out of her room along with a couple of other girls who were getting out with the same intentions.

When they were near the location were the party was happening, she could hear the loud music blasting through the speakers. Once she entered the place she saw her brother sitting next to August across the room, she started walking in their way when someone pushed her.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to." A girl with short wavy hair apologized as she helped Isobelle get up.

"Don't worry it's fine." She reassured her, cleaning her dress. "I'm Isobelle."

"I know who you are, I'm Sarah." She introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you Sarah, would you like to come with me to get a drink?" She offered, maybe it was an opportunity for her to make a friend.

Sarah smiled immediately and nodded her head vigorously, clear excitement on her face.

"I- yes, I would like to got with you." She said, and Isobelle linked their arms together and started walking towards the table with all the bottles of alcohol.

Isobelle smelled the content of one of the bottles and scrunched her nose at the strong smell, but still grabbed one of the plastic cups and poured some of it in it.

"What is that?" Sarah asked.

"I have no idea!" Isobelle answered, trying to speak louder than the music.

Sarah laughed and grabbed a cup too, following the girl's actions and pouring some of the liquid in it.

The girls then proceeded to incorporate themselves in the group of people dancing at the center of the room, moving their bodies in synchrony with the music, and refilling their cups now and then.

At one point while they were dancing, Sarah and Isobelle got separated, the young princess, trying to find her, ended up at the other side of the room, taking advantage of the situation, she took a sit next to her brother, who looked surprised by her presence. Her sister was never really into parties, so his curiosity sparked when he saw her.

"What are you drinking?" Wilhelm asked, smelling his sister's cup.

"I don't know!" She answered as if it didn't matter. "What were you talking about?"

"I was telling Wille that here you guys are among your own. We could murder someone, and nobody would say a word."

The twins looked at each other before laughing, thinking it was a joke.