•01•

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

{♥3rd P.O.V♥}

"Mesdames et messieurs, bienvenue à l'aéroport de Paris France !"

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Paris France Airport!"

"Pour votre sécurité et votre confort, veuillez rester assis avec votre ceinture de sécurité bouclée jusqu'à ce que le capitaine éteigne le panneau Attachez la ceinture de sécurité. Cela indiquera que nous nous sommes garés à la porte et que vous pouvez vous déplacer en toute sécurité. À ce stade, vous pouvez utiliser vos téléphones cellulaires si vous le souhaitez."

"For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about. At this time, you may use your cellular phones if you wish."

[M.name] sighed eyes downcasting slightly at the flight attendant's words. Much to his displeasure he along with the rest of his family had uprooted their quiet lives to move to the bustling city of Paris France for better job opportunities. 

"[M.name] sweetie your scowling again..." the boy's mother remarked, frowning slightly at her son's negativity [M.name] gave his mother a bored look before gruffly apologizing for his 'Behavior'. 

His mother was a glass-half-full type of woman so, she tried to make the best of this new move. Fair to say [M.name] didn't inherit his mother's line of thinking but unfortunately, his younger sister did. Evie [L.name] was currently bouncing in her seat happily babbling about wanting to see the Eiffel town talking to her stuffed kitten.

"Yeah, Bubba! Don't be so grumpy!"Evie pouted puffing up her cheeks making her look like a chipmunk. This silly action made the brunette male smile, just a bit. [M.name] reached over his mother to pinch his little sister's cheeks chuckling whilst ignoring her whining.

"You look like a chipmunk." He chuckled dryly amused by his sister's reaction.

"I'm not a chipmunk! I'm a big scary wolf Grrrrr!" She squeaked trying to look and sound intimidating but with no such luck.

"Sureee you are munchkin." He teased, giggling slightly at his sister's childish behavior.

As the pair of siblings playfully mocked each other their mother, Ophelia [L.name] watched a soft smile appearing on her face. She knew the sudden move was taking a heavy toll on [M.name] but to see him laugh and smile like this eased her worries, not by much but it was a start. Mrs.[L.name] noticed that the other passengers had already started to disembark from the plane.