Sweater Weather

[ Established relationship, fluff(?), based on the song Sweater Weather ]

===================

It was a cold weather; more specifically, it was winter.

Julian and Irwin had decided to go out on a winter date, but Julian, like the idiot he is- forgot to wash his jacket and came to the date out cold.

His outfit was comfortable, but it was not suitable for the weather. He was wearing a long sleeved thick-layered shirt, along with jeans. It was the nicest thing he could wear to a date.

Irwin found it cute, how he risked a cold to look fancy on a simple date.

"You're not wearing your jacket, did you forget?" Irwin chuckles, stepping towards to his shivering significant other.

"I didn't forget it was winter— I forgot to wash my jacket!" Julian argued back, but his voice was stuttering due to the shaking of his body; a natural reaction to overwhelming cold.

Irwin on the other hand, had came prepared and dressed appropriately for the weather, although his outfit was simple, it looked good on him; Julian thought.

Irwin was dressed in a turtle-necked sweater, with a jacket layered over it, paired with cuffed-up jeans. Although it was winter and the sun could be barely seen, Irwin shone brightly in Julian's eyes similarly to the sun.
Irwin was Julian's sun; and Julian was Irwin's world.

"You're shivering, are you alright, Julian?" Irwin asks in genuine concern to his boyfriend, he was worried that Julian would get a cold.

"Of course I'm not!- it's too cold." Julian yells, he wasn't mad nor irritated at Irwin, he was too stiff due to the trembles of the weather.

Irwin lets out a small; yet soft laugh, which made Julian flustered a bit. Julian was deeply in love with Irwin, and Irwin's love for Julian was the same.

Irwin began taking off his jacket, and wrapped his jacket around Julian as if he was clothing his boyfriend.

"Are you fine now?" Irwin asks tenderly to Julian.

Julian blushed, it was such a gentle move of Irwin.

"..Thank you, Irwin." Julian averts his eyes out of embarassment- he still found it hard to appreciate Irwin as a lover instead of a best friend, they had only recently dated after all.

Irwin stared at Julian, adoring him. He was glad.

"Hold my hands." Irwin helds up his both of his hands to his boyfriend.

"Why?" Julian looked confused, but it wasn't like he was refusing. Irwin's hands were soft, after all.

Irwin smiles. "Let me hold both your hands."

Julian didn't say anything anymore, instead he held both his hands up to his chest level. His left hand was in front of his heart.

Irwin slips his hands into Julian's intertwining their fingers together. Julian found Irwin's touch so gentle and tender.

He slowly leans in to Julian.

"Can I?" Irwin asks to his lover.

"Of course, that's what they do on dates, right?" Julian grins at his significant other.

Snow fell onto their ruffled hair as they leaned in for a kiss.

The kiss was electrifying, both of them were so in-love with each other. Their hands warmed each other's.

They were deeply in love with each other, both of them were glad to have them in each other's hands.

One love, Two mouths.

————————————————

Word count: 528

Notes: I was bored of writing angst, so i'm feeding you guys fluff now! :D

I hope you liked it, this was pretty much my secondth time writing a kiss scene; this was also my first time writing established relationship <3