Reunited

SRIY entering the College (1st day of college in California )

SRIY: excuse me {a boy turned} can you please tell me where is the principal's office

....?: yes turn left then the 2nd door from right .

...?:(in mind she really forgot me or she is not whom I am thinking ) bell rangggggggg

SRIY went to principal office collected her schedule and went to her 1st class chemistry period

{everyone's eyes was on her , some students were murmuring how beautiful she was , A INDIAN beauty after soo many days }

Mrs.smith : let's welcome our new student she is an INDIAN (sarcastically said and SRIY understood what to say next ) introduce yourself miss.

SRIY: hello everyone myself Sriy from INDIA , i guess beauty with brain are all from INDIA only. i guess everyone understood what I mean to say.

( with a smirk on her face mrs.smith stood there with a blank face and tell her to go and ask who wants to sit with her (everyone raised there hand) she stood confused then a gang entered the class ,they suddenly hug her she stood straight by not understanding what happened )

Saheli: bitch you are here!! how it is even possible someone pinch me { amrita pinch saheli, it was too hard that she shouted aaaaaaaa!!!} what the hell nandi ,You really pinch me (sriy was in shock ,how is it even possible her besties are here and even her.....)

SRIY :saheli now let me go (whispering ) everyone is looking at us .

(saheli let her go they all went to the sit ,one person was staring at her with tears in his eyes )

(class started most of the answers where given by her group still someone was staring at her she suddenly spoke)

SRIY: kiran !!! kiran!!! can you stop staring at me like that

KIRAN: (was blushing) ye..yes ,sorry. I thought you forget me ,as we

SRIY: KINDLY STOP TALKINGGGGGG.. class is going on

TIME SKIP after 3 periods

MRS.SMITH left the class ....,

SAHELI: let's go to canteen, i am fuckingg hungry , I need food so badly (EVERYONE WENT TO CANTEEN AND BOUGHT FOOD )

SRIY: excuse me everyone ( she went to garden)

SAHELI: she looks different , she was always so excited to talk to us ,now she is so calm ..(huhhhhh...(gasp) ) let it be lets it

RU , RO and AKSH: we miss the old SRIY ... she is happy ,then we are also happy ,

( SRIY WENT TO GARDEN , EATING WHILE LISTENING TO HER FAVORITE MUSIC )

SOMEONE CALLED HER ........

author witted : hello flowers !! should I continue story or delete and start a new story , leave your thoughts in the comment section below ???