stuck

POV SHOTO
--------------------
Honestly, i still don't get why my dad is so desperate. It's just really mesmerizing to think about the fact that after all the hatred and pushing away i've shown, he still reaches out for me. He obviously doesn't love me, because if he did, my life would be way more put together right now.

No, this isn't an internship, no this isn't a work study.
To put it quite plainly, is just my dad trying to convince me that i can still be like him and probably better. If i tried that is.
But why in the world would i put effort into something and someone when i just want to forget and move on? Because it's my dad. Endeavor.

"Come on, Shoto." My dad huffed, his posture straight and tall, so dramatic.
"Yeah, sure." i mumbled, making sure to not start a conversation with him. Those last forever, and whether he gets the gist that i don't care or not, he still carries on with meaningless rambling. It's agitating to my poor ears, and i really don't understand why he only talks to me like this and not the press.

He has been dragging me along this mall floor for the past few hours, and just now the pretzel and soda i has earlier is starting to kick in.

"Hey, i need to use the restroom."
My stomach made a gargling noise, in which i scrunched my nose to.

"Shoto, the restroom is on the top floor. I haven't even finished explaining about a malls emergency exit and-"
My inconsistently loud stomach interrupted him and he sighed.

"Let's make this quick."

---------------------------------------------------------

"Mom, i'm really glad we could bring you here!" Fuyumi exclaimed and Nastu nodded.

"Yes, the doctor said i have been doing very well, and if i keep that up i can continue these kind of trips." Rei softly smiled, Her eyes had beautiful sparks in them, which has an effect on everyone around them.

Rei was right, she had been doing amazing and the doctor decided to see how she could handle being outside. And of course, she was fine in a store so she asked if she could go to a mall with her very mature kids.

She didn't walks very fast, and that's because over the years her body became so delicate to the point where you can't even compare it to china glass. Fuyumi gently held her mother's hand, and Natsu made sure to guide them so they didn't trip.

Rei was so grateful for her kids to be so loving, even when life treated them so horribly. She doesn't understand how they can smile so whole heartedly when they lost everything a child needs.
But instead of seeing them as pitiful people who didn't have the right life, she saw them as brave and courageous angels who deserve so much more.

"Heya mom?" Natsu snapped Rei out of her thoughts, and she then raised a brow. Natsu took this as a sign to continue.

"Have you eaten yet?" Rei replied to his question with a shake of her head, which caused Natsu to gasp.

"Oh my gosh... when was the last time you went to the food court?" Natsu wasn't expecting an answer like 'oh yesterday.' so he wasn't surprised by her response.

"I can't recall." Rei chuckled at how Natsu clicked his tongue and shook his head.
Fuyumi flicked his forehead, annoyed by the look on his face. He rubbed his forehead in circular motions, and Rei held back a laugh.

"Natsu if you're a hungry hippo, just say so." Fuyumi said.

"I'm a hungry hippo." Natsu said way too soon for his own good.

"I can make food for you at home if you want." Fuyumi offered but Natsu frantically shook his head.
He realized what he did and quickly put his hands up in defense, but it was far too late.