1

"Fuck Harry isn't gonna like this." Hermione said her heart dropping at the paper Ron was showing her. "I know, i'm just as worried as you." Ron said putting a comforting hand on Hermione's shoulder.

"I don't understand though, what's the point of him coming back after being gone for four years?" The brushy brown haired girl said. Ron nodded towards her in agreement. "Whatever, let's go tell Harry about this."

"What?" Harry said his eyes widened as he scanned the paper. Hermione and Ron have each other a look before Harry spoke up again. "What the fuck? This is obviously bullshit. There is no way he's back. Get this shit out of my face." Harry said his blood boiling at the thought of Draco ever coming back to the Mafia. "Harry it's obviously true, there's no denying it. Stop being so stubborn." Hermione said straightening her face into a more serious look. Harry's blood boiled more after she had said that. "Just leave."

Harry had already had a bad day that day and this just made it worse. Why was he coming back? Why did he want to? Was someone forcing him? Did he wanna see Harry? No that wouldn't be it, not everything about you, Harry. Harry mentally reminded himself. God this is so stupid. Did Draco expect Harry to look different? What was Draco expecting? Did Harry get stronger? Shut the fuck up. Harry said hitting the side of his head with his hand so his thoughts could go away.

The raven haired boy sat on his head looking up at the ceiling. He was pretty sure he had something to get done at this time as the head of mafia but he didn't even bother. He was to frustrated with the thought of Draco coming back. What was he gonna think? He probably was even gonna see him the first day he was back. Draco would probably not wanna see him, would he? Why the fuck did Harry care? God, sometimes he wished Draco didn't exist. Everything would be easier for him.

Hermione sat on the bed that used to be Harry's , that was before he upgraded to head of the Mafia. She was kinda like a a vice president, someone that would come in after the head of the mafia died on a mission or retired. Hermione was obviously scared for Harry but she didn't really put much thought in Draco coming. She remembers when Harry and Draco were best friends back when they were kids but something changed once they hit sixteen. None of them talked about it. Draco had left their Mafia when they turned nineteen, and again Harry hadnt talked about it. It was the one thing Harry wouldn't share with her, he usually trusted her with everything. She didn't understand why but she respected it nonetheless.

Hermione was was baking cookies while Ron got dresses for his mission. He was about to head out the door when Hermione shouted "Be careful, Ron!" Ron just smirked back at her and headed out the door. Hermione had a slight feeling he would do something stupid but ignore it.

"Ah perfect!" Hermione said applying the last bit of icing on her cookies. She flinched when she heard the door bell unexpectedly, Ron couldn't be home right now? She walked up to the door curiously. "Who is it?" She said. How ever no one replied. Instead another knock was heard. "Who the fuck is it? I don't have time for games." Hermione said rolling her eyes but reaching out for her gun just in case.

Another knock.