Death is only the beginning

Quote - " What we call death is just the sleep of the gods."

---------------------------------------------------------------

*= author's pov

name- thinking

name-" =speaking

---------------------------------------------------------------

(Izuku Pov)

My Name is Izuku Midoriya... and I can say I did something that no soul in this plane of existence has done before, But before I talk about that let's go back and see how this all started. In the time I lived almost everyone had a superpower called a quirk. When I was younger I was obsessed with quirks and how they worked and then I looked at stuff from before the age of quirks. I wanted to know how they came to be, and since I didn't have one myself.

In my searches for the source of quirks, I found something called the Supernatural. The Supernatural were things at the time that couldn't be then and today most scientists have summed this up to the earliest form of quirks or superstition. I had another Idea, I learned about ghosts and how they come into existence through pure emotions, and that when death came didn't let go. Instead held onto these emotions, They died but didn't leave and poured this flood of emotions into a place, person, or Item and this is how we get crushed Items. I thought these ideas had powers, Maybe I could find one to give myself powers.

While I was learning about magic and its connection to quirks I found something in certain books connected to things like magic and voodoo, Certain symbols that have no connection to either but keep showing up in articles and engraved on magic objects. I found a collection of symbols and letters and put them in a group in my research.

I then found an article about a death during the funeral of an English teacher. The man had dropped dead, and most thought he died because he was overweight, but autopsy said otherwise. His heart just stopped beating, and was later found dead . Many of his students had come to the funeral to pay their respects except for one. A girl who made no secret of her hatred for the man and made jokes about his death as they carried the casket toward his grave.

 A girl who made no secret of her hatred for the man and made jokes about his death as they carried the casket toward his grave

However just as they got closer the one carrying the coffin tripped, and dropped the casket on the rude girl. There on her hand, they found a symbol written in marker. A member of the family had posted a picture of it asking if anyone knew about it. I found the same symbol on certain items connected to voodoo curses and other items. It is said to bring luck, but all who use it too much die in horrible ways. This was one symbol connected to many all dating back to something, not someone but something.

I was getting closer to the truth and then I found something to connect to these symbols and the origins of quirks. At least that was what I had thought at the time but what I was chasing was something much older and more powerful than quirks.