1

------

I sigh walking away from my dorm to go to class. My classmates was there waiting for the teacher, Aizawa-sensei is stupid to be honest. Then here comes the Pomeranian, apparently the bully. My idiotic friend, Uraraka try to defend me, but its pathetic since those words have no meaning at all to me.

"Are you okay Deku?" Uraraka sked me.

"Yeah, thanks"

"Thank Goodness" She said once again.

She's pretty annoying to be honest, god! Why can't I just see my beloved Saihara-Chan~.

"U-uhm... do you wanna meet at the Cafe tomorrow?" Uraraka asked

"I wish I could, I'm busy right now"

Busy playing video games!

"Oh, I see, cya I guess" She said with a disappointed look at her face. 

Tomorrow was a weekend! That made life least disappointing! I really want to see Nagito and Byakuya, at the same time I don't. Nagito's probably annoying Hajime with his 'Hope' sh*t, Byakuya is probably flexing his richness.

{Next day}

I wake up in the morning, and I want Shumai :(

Meh! I have his number right? 

I pull out my old phone (under my bed) and admire my phone case, it was purple and had some checkers in it and a picture of my super secret evil organization, D.I.C.E! K, enough staring, I open my phone and looked at my contacts, Lucky Me! Shuichi was the first I saw.

As I was about to do anything, I wonder, what if he got a new phone and use a different number.... Despite that I tried anyway.

------------------------

Shumaii

Last seen 1 year ago

You: Hello?

--------------------------

I wait for a answer, It has been 5 minutes, I don't think there's any hope.

I sigh and continue my day

Maybe going to Bakugou's dorm is cool.

I walk to Bakugou's dorm and knocked

...

No answer.

You know maybe I should tell him my secret!

I lockpick the door and....

"WHAT THE FUCK" I shouted

He stares at me filled in horror.

"D-deku I-"

He looks like Nagito, wait no- HE IS NAGITO!

"Oh~ How much despair! But hope will come find me soon!" He said to himself.

Yup, def Nagito.

"So N-nagito"

"How do you know my name!?" He was shocked.

"Nishishishi~"

"K-kokichi?"

"YUP!!" I said cheerfully.

"Ah~ I'm sorry for such despair I've given you~" He started.

"It's just people might suspect me so I act mean but it brings me so much despair~"

"But, like I always say, Ho-"

"Shut up" I said stopping his rambling.

"Hey Midobr- WAH!? NAGITO?"

I look behind me too see Kirishima.

"How-"

"It's me Soda!"

"Ah, the ultimate Mechanic Soda!"

"Yeah!"

We stayed there and chatted for a while and apparently, Uraraka invited us to a slumber party at her dorm. . .