Chapter One: An Unexpected Request

Willow's POV:

I was brainstorming in my office when I heard a knock on my door. The door slightly opened. I could see Rash peeking in. I gestured for him to come in. He looked a little nervous. I decided to find out what was bothering him.

Willow: "What's wrong? You seem a little upset."

He looked at me for a moment. He hesitated before clearing his throat.

Rash: "I heard about the... Tigry... Situation..."

I stared at him. The other day I had given Tigry a punishment for several reasons that some of the other T.S.P. members thought was not necessary. He tried to avoid eye contact. I was a little surprised he'd care about that tackles tiger.

Willow: "A-And so...? I don't believe you have a part in this situation... At least that's how I remember it."

Rash: "I wasn't... But I think some of those reasons were unnecessary. Would you please just lift some weight off him? He doesn't deserve all that... If you're not willing to do that for him, at least do it for me..."

I stared at him... Shocked that he would defend that Tiger... Especially since he knew how little he meant to the team. (Tigry, not Rash-)

Willow: "Fine... But under one condition... You'll have to do a little extra work in this favour. It's not much. I'm sure you'll be fine."

Rash smiled, thanked me, and left. He was a kind little raccoon. Everything he says and does really comes from his heart.