6.

Monday

Monday.

A buzzing on her phone startled Ivy awake.

Mike: Yo. Where are you? You're late for school!!!! :P
Seen 8:20AM

Ivy cursed under her breath. She darted out of bed and cleaned herself up as quick as she could. She threw on whatever she saw first in the closet which was an auburn sweater, a lacy, white tank top, some beige pants, and a beret to cover up her bed head. She yanked the keys off of the drawer, waved her Grandpa goodbye, and darted into her car.

It was hard for her not to drive past the speed limit, but she managed not to crash or get caught, considering how Ivy still did not have a driver's license yet.

She finally got to school, and was surprised to see somebody new in her class, no they were a bunch of new people.

All strikingly beautiful with piercing, golden eyes. All of them flawless. There was a blonde, her shiny, flowing hair was perfectly pinned in place. Then, another blonde, who had curly locks. He seemed to be holding himself together as if he might just explode at any moment. Clinging onto him was a slim, jumpy, short-haired brunette who was always smiling. Slinging an arm around the blonde girl's shoulder was a short-haired brunette, you couldn't even call him a boy. He was more or less a man. Ivy was sure he'd be a football quarterback or a professional wrestler or something of the sort. Each of them more beautiful than the last.

Lastly, there was a bronze-haired boy, sticking close by to Bella Swan. She didn't look like the Bella Ivy had met all those months ago. This one looked happier, brighter, and...less tired. She seemed to be glowing again.

"Ives!" Mike waved her over, an apple in his hand. Ivy passed by the table of the beautiful people, suddenly feeling self-conscious of herself. She tugged at the hem of her sweater and refused to look any of them in the eye. She looked up at Jessica, who was picking at her food while listening to Angela ramble on about something that happened in Computing class.

"Bella's boyfriend's back." Jessica sneered, directing her head to the group of flawless humans. Everyone in the cafeteria could not hold their gaze at them for longer than 5 seconds. Something about them seemed cold. Ivy glanced shortly at the group, before whipping her head back into the direction of her friends.

"Who?" She asked, "Them? That's Bella's boyfriend?" Ivy asked, a shocked look on her face. The group burst out laughing at her reaction, with the exception of Angela. "Ivy!" She scoffed lightly , "What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means how did she get that totally gorgeous dreamboat?!" Jessica answered for her. "What's so..special about her?" She mumbled to herself, but it was loud enough for only Ivy to hear. They noticed the blonde girl and her big, strong-looking boyfriend from the table stifle a laugh. Ivy shook her head, "No! I didn't mean it like that. They're just...wow." She said the last part to herself.