the dream

hey guys just a little tw i will be mentioning weight in this book quite a bit so if that triggers you please don't read this i understand it may be triggering to some viewers. also just so you know the start of this book is based of me so when i say how she is overweight im describing myself and when 'she' starts to lose wight and become a model that is my dream so basically this book is based of my life and my dream life.- Ella x    

hopes pov.

Growing up I had always been bullied for how large I was but I didn't really care because I was so young at the time I just wanted to play with my toys and dress up but as I got older it was something I absolutely hated about myself it was one of the things I disliked about me.

However this wasn't the only thing I got bullied about it was my height I was the tallest girl in my class and I was taller than all the boys I mean that was pretty obvious being 5'9" as a 10 year old and slowly growing to be 5'11" when I was 12 until now.

Sorry I forgot to introduce myself I'm hope and I'm a 5'11" overweight teenager who has a dream of being a model and moving to new york and after years of being bullied while growing up I was determined and wanted nothing more than to make it in life and prove them all wrong even my parents, don't get me wrong I love my mum and dad, i must admit I'm definitely a daddy's girl being 1 inch apart and me being quite strong we use to fight but obviously we were joking. My favourite colour are beige white and sage green also my dream pet is a Doberman then a German shepherd and then a cane corso as you can tell I'm into guard dogs at the moment well I always kind of have been I haven't been into chihuahuas since I was like 5 I always wanted a big dogs my dad said I could have one but my mum and sister wanted a small dog so that's when I started playing the waiting game. But back to what I was saying my parents do make fun of my weight and my mum and sister believe I won't make my dreams come true but I will prove them wrong......someday......