𝕊𝕖𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕟

pairing: Sebastian Stan x reader, Anthony Mackie and Emily Vancamp x reader (platonic)

summary: You, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan and Emily Vancamp are on a tour for „The Falcon and The Winter Soldier". Considering the large age gap between your and the rest of the cast, it seems that everyone's treating you like a little sister. Everyone but one... When an innocent question is asked in one of the interviews, you're forced to lie and Sebastian feels a bit insecure.

warnings:age gap, some swearing, fluff, maybe a little angst

just a reminder: Y/N (your name), L/N (last name), C/N (your character's name), H/C (hair colour), E/C (eye colour)

also:the reader in this has a sibling, but if you don't it's no big deal – it doesn't change the story

Since you signed the contract, became the newest villain in MCU, Y/C/N, and started filming in "The Falcon and The Winter Soldier", small but funny group of cast had treated you will nothing but love and respect. Being away from your home and family was a little hard, but your new friends were a great (and sometimes even better) replacement. Almost immediately after you were casted as Y/C/N, you became friends with the famous actress Emily Vancamp. While sharing only few scenes together on screen, you quickly developed sisterly bond.

Another person who was also very platonically affectionate towards you was Anthony Mackie. Joking around, pranking the rest of the cast and just laughing about nothing made you two inseparable. Hell, you even watched his kids when he or his ex wife couldn't.

The other main actor of the series though... was something else. When you met Sebastian in the script reading, he was, of course, friendly and polite, but his sea blue eyes, warm smile and firm handshake send an eletrifying shock throughout your entire body. You brushed it off and told yourself that meeting your long-term celebrity crush would affect you like this. He probably didn't even notice.

But he did.

In that day, in that awfully early morning Sebastian was already in a bad mood, but when he realized that somehow he had come to set an hour earlier (usually happened the opposite), he claimed that day as failed.

That was until Anthony showed up. Relieved he no longer has to be among writers, producers and just plain strangers, Sebastian got up to greet his friend.

He then noticed another person with him. A woman, a bit shorter than him with H/C hair that freely floating around the new girl's face. And the face... Sebastian breath hitched as he took in your beauty. You were drop dead gorgeous. Still looking at you he didn't notice Mackie closing in.

"And this is famous Winter Soldier," he introduced you. "In real life he's still handsome, just less deadly."

The moment you lifted your eyes at your co star, you saw him already looking at you. A litle blush creeped its way on your cheeks. You extended your hand for him to shake.

"Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you!"

Sebastian, on the other hand, didn't hear a damn word coming from Mackie's mouth, just looked at you. His eyes fixed on your lips, he took in their shape, slightly red lipstick, the way they moved when you spoke. You spoke...

Seeing Sebastian still not moving, Anthony lightly punched him on his arm. That woke him up. A little embarrased he took your hand. The moment he touched your skin, electricity shot through him. He looked for your reaction, but there was none, so figured it was the lack of sleep and coffee.

"Don't mind him. If this one hasn't had his morning caffeine, he's a bit slow," Anthony laughed.

After that day you quickly became friends with Seb. You spend a lot of time together. Mostly because there was a lot of scenes with you two and also cause he was the main victim of your and Anthony's pranks.