𝕊𝕖𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕟

Sumarry: A drunk Sebastian, asking his girlfriend to marry him.

Pairing: Sebastian Stan X Reader:

Word Count: 307

A/N: This is so short, but this idea came out of nowhere, and so I really needed to write this.

"Will you marry me?" Sebastian says when Y / n was almost asleep, lying next to him.

"Love, you're drunk," she responds laughing.

"I'm drunk, not crazy." He talks a little curled up.

"Go to sleep Sebastian." Y / n speaks with eyes closed.

"I'm not going to sleep until you say yes." He speaks, and Y / n sighs.

"You are crazy."

"You are very cruel, I am asking you to marry me and you certainly do not want to marry me, the love of my life has just abandoned me, I am so sad now." Sebastian says doing Drama.

"You can ask me on a sober day, and I will be happy to say yes." Y / n says, making Sebastian smile.

A few minutes pass and the silence takes over, Y / n sighs in relief thinking that Sebastian slept until he ...

"Y/n?"

"What happened dear?" She asks, already losing patience.

"You shouldn't know, but I already bought the ring, I really hope you like it." Sebastian says, making Y / n's eyes widen, and look at him in surprise.

"Really?" She says quietly, and Sebastian agrees with a smile.

"My God, sober Sebastian is going to kill me." Seb says, and Y / n can't help laughing, no matter what the circumstances, Sebastian has always managed to make Y / n smile.

A few more minutes of silence, and Y / n finally feels like he's going to be able to sleep.

"love?"

"Sebastian please, I need to sleep!" Y / n says mad.

"Okay, but ... can you pretend to be surprised? You know, when I ask you to marry me, when I'm sober." Sebastian says, and Y / n leans over, kissing Sebastian's cheek and the corner of his mouth.

"Alright love." Y / n says, and Sebastian wraps his arms around his waist, snuggling up, and finally, the two manage to sleep.