𝕊𝕖𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕟

sebastian stan x reader

summary — a series of interviews and curious moments of everyone's favorite marvel couple on and off screen.

"LET'S TAKE A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE YOUR COSTARS ASSES FOR A MOMENT."

y/n is already unable to hold in her laughter, hand extending to grip Sebastian's biceps trying not to fall out of the chair in between Seb and Anthony. Pumping her other arm up and down, purely excited for this moment.

Sebastian chuckled, peeking over at his wife's smiles, mostly because he enjoys it, before shaking his head. "Aww man... like she doesn't do it enough?" He hums, Anthony clapping along as the interviewer pulls out two photos.

"Do you have what it takes?" The interviews hums, showing the first photo— a Sebastian classic candid. Y/N is in the photo too, mostly under Sebastian's arm and in front of his body. Besides, Seb was well aware of how much criticism his wife got for her suit in the movies, and made it a secret mission of his to keep paparazzi focused on him and not her. That turned into slight over-exaggerated poses and pointing.

Sebastian whines, leaning his head back, Anthony smiling smugly. "Look at that guy, he's pointin' back at you. Mhmm."

You shake your head, remembering exactly what Sebastian had to say about those paparazzi later. "Ooh... no that's a good one. I like those jeans."

Sebastian puts his hand over your face entirely, "It's not a good one! I really think you coulda found a better one. Aren't there better pictures?" Shaking his head, "Nah, Nah, too many squats there. No." Hearing you giggle, grabbing at his hand with both of yours — it makes him smile a bit.

"Ok, let's see Anthony's moon." You interrupt, punching your coworker's arm with a giddy smile.

Anthony sticks up a finger. "That chocolate moon, that round brown."

The interviewer laughs, flipping the pictures to show a flattering image of Anthony Mackie in all his glory golfing, back facing the camera. Anthony explodes, "Booyakasha!" He cheered. "Pull that out the whole room gets dark, homie." He grins wildly, very much enjoying Y/N throwing her head back in laughter.

Sebastian laughs at Mackie, the photo, and all things combined, shaking his head. "It's like— it's like tree trunks."

YOU REALLY LIKED RED CARPETS WITH SEBASTIAN. Not only did you get to wear a nice dress and fancy heels, see all your work friends in one place— but Sebastian always thoroughly enjoyed showing you off. Constantly holding your hand, leading you down carpets, standing off the side, and telling the photographers that every side was your good side. Lots of cheek kissing, prayer hands to his lips, and lots of reminders that 'you were the best thing to ever happen to him'.

And in time for interviews, the two of you had collided with Anthony as your two usually do. Marvel likes you two with Anthony, he brings out the best parts of the two of you that usually only you two get to see of each other.

"Man oh man, look at these two!" Anthony sings, shimmying next to the two of you, making cameras with his fingers and beatboxing. The interviewer finishes her questions, welcoming Anthony to the mix. "Let me tell you somethin', best lookin' couple. Mhmm. Too good."

Sebastian grinned, a red blush rising to his cheeks, chuckling quietly. "No, yeah, I can handle this. All her, 100% her, I'm simply arm candy at this point and happy to be it."

You shook your head, leaving your arm hooked through his elbow and smiling brightly.

Anthony bounced over in between the two of you, placing his head on Sebastians shoulder lovingly. "God, wow, you ever seen a couple this good lookin'? You see them walkin' the streets, mhmm, they're gonna get arrested."