Chapter 5

"strange feelings"

"Someone else who should be standing on their chair? Perhaps Frederic? You left the party with Isobelle

"Someone else who should be standing on their chair? Perhaps Frederic? You left the party with Isobelle."

The boys started hitting the table, encouraging Frederic to stand up and talk.

It was a stupid tradition if you asked him, in which every morning, if someone had a sexual encounter of sorts, they would stand on their chair and tell it to the others.

"I'll pass." Was all he answered.

"Oh come on." His classmates complained.

"Don't want to tell us about that royal pussy?" One boy said and the other started laughing. Wilhelm scoffed at this.

Wilhelm sat uncomfortably, he looked at Frederic who gave him an apologetic look, the young prince opened his mouth to defend his sister but Frederic talked first.

"Just shut up, Nils. If you must now nothing happened, and even if it did, I wouldn't stoop so low as to disrespect her by telling you all about it, I was raised better." He said annoyed, and everyone remained silent as Wille nodded his head slightly, thanking him, which he responded by nodding too.

"Okay..." August tried to ease the tension. "Anyone else? Any other dick that's been sucked? No one? Jesus. I'm sure someone has a story to tell." He insisted, he was standing behind Wilhelm.

"Anyone? Wille?" He asked. "Wille disappeared from the party yesterday. With a girl perhaps?" He questioned his cousin.

Wilhelm let out a nervous laugh.

"What?"

"August." Frederic warned, noticing how Wille tensed up, and so did Simon, he gave them both knowing looks but decided it was none of his business so he limited himself to stay in silence.

"Felice?" August kept going.

"No." The prince answered.

"If not then who?"

"The table, the table, the table!" Everyone started to exclaim, only making the boy's nervous state, increase.

Thankfully for the boy, a man carrying the food entered the room, asking everyone to calm down, so they did and Wilhelm felt as if he could breathe again.

—————————— • ——————————

The sun was hitting hard against Isobelle's face, so she decided to slide the sun glasses that were resting on her head, to her eyes.

The twins, along with a couple of other boys were sitting on the rock stairs, they were talking while Wilhelm checked his phone. Isobelle sat next to him with a book on her hands, her sight not leaving the words that were printed on it.

She heard girls giggling and only then did she raised her head, only to find out that Felice and her friends were sitting not so far away from them. The girl previously mentioned, was taking selfies, her real intention being attracting the young prince's attention, which was failing miserably.