Don't Trust Anyone..

(Akki is the main caretaker high: 1.60
Hair color: black, eye color, dark brown, weight: about 50-55 /had black eye rings under eye's)

Akki though's: ".. It can't be how.. How did they find me so fast.."

akki turned around and started to run away out of the classroom into the Cafferty..

Akki:"shit.. no.. No.. NO!"

Hello dear Y/N you might wonder what tf is happening rn we'll let me tell you let's go to the start of this story
(btw this is my first time writing something so if you have any tips pls let me know, ty)

Akki got home from school with a F.. Again he knows that his dad will be angry again so he Lay's the test on the table and goes to his room..

Akkis dad:".. YOU'RE SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT ! HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO GET A F AGAIN !"

(akkis dad Name: Josef, high: 1.85, hair color: dark brown, eye color: dark brown, weight: about 80-90)

akki already knew that his dad is going to say it and just took his phone and had phones to listen to some music but.. His dad walked in his room with a Belt..

Akki:" pls dad! Stop ik sry I'll try harder next time!"

AD:" SHUT UP YOU DISAPPOINTMENT YOUR THE RESON YOUR MOM IS DEAD SO WHY TF CAN'T YOU DO AT LEAST SOMETHING RIGHT!"

Ad took his belt and beat akki up with it.. After that he left of course it was nothing new for akki.. He was used to it

Akki:"..well at least he did do anything worse.."

Akki looked for some bandages and something sharp.. He found a small knife with a pretty sharp end

Akki's mind:" maby.. Maby if im gone he would be happy"

He cut himself until the pain stopped.. He crying but not because of the scars he made but because of all the tough he had.. In the end he treated his wounds and went to bed

Next Day

Akki:.. "Great a norther day in school.. Im so happy.."

Akki packed his stuff and went to school his dad was asleep so he didn't have to worry about him

Akki:"..what if i just skip school nothing would happen right.. No No.. They would probably call my dad and that would be even more trouble i had to deal with.. *sigh*.. Alright here i go"

Akki didn't like school since he is getting bullyed a lot.. People make fun of him because he's just different.. He doesn't have any friends so in the breaks he just hidd in the bathroom or on the school roof..

On the way to class

Akki:" just pretend you're not here.. Just pretend you're not here.."

Taylor: (Taylor main bully, high: 1.80 hair color: brown, weight: about 100-110, eye color:green)
"Akki-kuuun watcha doing you little brat?! GO GET ME SOME WATER AND DON'T FORGET THE CHANGE"

Akki:".. But you didn't gave me any money"

Taylor:" WELL IT'S NOT ME WHO'S BUYING IT NOW GO GET ME SOMETHING TO DRINK IM TIRSTTTTTYYYY!"

akki:"..."

Akki went out and got T something to drink..

Akki:".. Here.. you go.. "

Akki headed the drink to t and was about to walk away..

T: "ups~ :) "

T spilled all the water on akki, T and his friends started to laugh

T:" OMG LOOK AT THAT IDIOT HAHAHAHA, awww did the little akki wet him self go cry to your moommmy~ oh ups right she's dead hahahahahah"

Akki's mind"..again..Again.. AND AGAIN.... Why.. Why me.. What have i done to all of you.. WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS.."

Akki:"..."

Akki runned into the bathroom and started to cry..

Akki:" no akki you can't cry now... Just fucking stop.. STOP ALL OF THIS.. stop.. STOP.. STOOP!"

As akki cried he punched the Mirror and broke it...

Akki:".. Great.. Just great.."

Akki sat down and started to cry even more, his hand was bleeding because if the broken mirror.