The Love Triangle

How THEY started

Steve opened up the note left beside the door with Natasha's name on it, he carefully opens it to hide that he opened it the note said:

Dear Natasha,
I will be coming back to the avengers compound I promise
I just need about a week at Max just to clear my head
I can't wait to see you instead of these
Cheap old letters that we keep sending back and forth together
We really are stupid lol
Love you x
Y/N

Steve puts down the note as Natasha is looking at him from afar. She realises that it wasn't Steve's name on that letter and says "Steve! What are you doing reading my letters?!" Steve's gets up off his seat and says "Because I care about you Nat!" Nat sits on the sofa confused "what the hell do you mean?! This doesn't give you a excuse to read my letters!" Steve says " Nat your not listening to me! We all know what happened in the Red Room! And I'm scared if they come back for you because Nat...well the truth is..I..like you..that's why I'm reading your letters and looking at you all the time.." Steve has just realised what he said he sits back down waiting for Nat to say something, Nat gets up takes her letter and walks out of the room blankly saying nothing.

Nat storms through to Wanda and tells Wanda to read the letter. Wanda reads the letter very exited to see Y/N then Natasha comes out with "Wanda please help Steve just told me he likes me I-" Wanda stops her right there "that is the cutest ship ever I'm totally getting this together. Natasha's  eyes open widely as she walks out of the room.

A FEW HOURS LATER

Nat feels bad about walking out on Steve earlier that day, she takes a deep breath of confidence and she walks up to him, "Steve? Can I talk to you for a second?" Steve is surprised he says "umm y-yes okay!" He also takes a deep breath  Nat says "Steve, I'm really sorry about walking out earlier I-" Steve says "it's oka-" "I'm not done!" Nat says "I'm sorry about earlier but I've been thinking about what you said.. and well I feel like there's a little something there for you as well and wel-" Steve stops her and kisses her passionately Nat is surprised by this action and stands still Nat in also happy at the same time Steve rushes off quickly to collect Bucky from the train station.

How WE started

Natasha opens the door only to see Y/N! She gives Y/N a open hug. Y/N soon re-unites with everyone the last person she met was Steve.

Y/N and Steve never really got along very well so Y/N just said " just tell Steve to come to my room later I don't really like him" Nat told Steve that and Steve rushed upstairs Steve really likes Y/N but he just says he doesn't to hide they he likes her and Steve thinks they Y/N likes him as well little does he know he is actually correct Steve and Y/N slowly start getting along and talking to eachother more!

Sooner or later Steve asks Y/N on her first date! Y/N gets really exited and wanders off to find the perfect outfit for this occasion

A FEW HOURS LATER

Y/N has finished picking her outfit and she quickly drives to Steve's house.
"H-Hey Steve!" She said blushing

"Hey Y/N!" Said Steve. Steve grabs Y/NS hand and takes her to a special movie room with all the snacks you can imagine! Lots of pillows and fairy light on the wall. They both watch Once upon a time by the time they finish the series Y/N is Allready asleep on Steve's shoulder Steve's smiles and cuddles in with her for the rest of the night

Y/N knows she's in love with Steve

She wanted to go on another date even though it had only been one night

Natasha on the other hand decided to call Y/N and tell her what happened as they are best friends

COME BACK FOR PART 2 SOON