Anakin's hand

By the time you woke up it was late morning, the smell of pancakes wafted through the air, you looked at your surroundings and remembered you were in Anakin skywalker's bed... again. Flash backs from the previous night made your cheeks glow red. You pulled on a nearby t-shirt which was evidently Anakin's due to the size being near dress length on you. You hastily walked into the little kitchen to find your boyfriend, who was busily cooking up a large pile of pancakes. You watched him flipping a pancake high in the air however, mid flip, you tweaked the pancake with the force allowing it to fall perfectly into the pan.

"Good morning gorgeous. I had it under control but thanks."
Anakin said with his deep morning voice, without turning around.

"Sure you did Skywalker, sleep okay?"
You replied before proceeding to run your hands around Anakin's waist up to his chest and kiss his back muscles. Anakin turned and looked you up and down acknowledging how big his t-shirt is on you and smiled.

"I konked out after your little idea last night, fuck y/n you really know how to take control. Are you excited for tonight? I can't wait to see you in that dress baby."

It's the Jedi ball, the one evening every year a dinner and dance takes place in the Jedi temple for the Jedi masters, knights and padawans to relax.

Your dress was hanging on Anakin's wardrobe next to his dark Jedi suit robes which he will be wearing, your dress is a dark red and black velvet maxi dress it brushed the floor when you walk and it haltered around your neck. It of course had Jedi features like a slip pocket for your light saber and all terrain coverage.

You and Anakin absolutely love the Jedi ball and you both attend every year without fail however, now that you two are a couple you could not attend together. To avoid suspicion you chose to saver one single dance together before the dinning began, then you plan to dance and mingle with other Jedi, Anakin dislikes this as he wants all your attention to himself, and however mature you try to be you want anakin's attention on you too.

You often end up joking with Obi Wan Kenobi about the questionable music or discussing Jedi matters with Master windu. But, to talk to Master Yoda about the Jedi past is a huge privilege. He understands your interests in the Jedi ways and encourages them by telling you stories, sometimes he lets you in on Jedi secrets revealing the ways of the past which is not something he would do normally even with masters.

It didn't take you or Anakin long to finish your big pile of pancakes however, the fight over the last one took it's time, as you reached over he grabbed your waist and literally threw you behind him and proceeded to take the last pancake for himself however, you jumped onto his back and pulled him onto the sofa behind you still the pancake in his hand, you managed to swipe a nibble before he pulled it back and shoved as much as he could into his mouth. You had to think fast. You immediately pressed your lips to his in a big mess. pancake fell onto Anakin's chest as he pulled you up onto him with your legs either side, the last piece of pancake fell below Ani's chin but before he could realise you snaked your hand gently up over his muscles feeling his goosebumps rise to your touch you took the mauled pancake and popped it into your mouth. Anakin watched as you sat on his abs smiling at him proudly whilst finishing the pancake.

It was two o'clock, four hours before the ball which began at six, you decided to start getting ready early. You sat at Anakin's dresser and began applying your makeup, you decided to go for a deep red colour scheme to match your dress and heels. Your hair which was usually up in a tight pony tail and naturally curly was your favourite part to style, you sectioned it off and started straitening it to make it look longer and glossy. Together they took two and a half hours to complete fully to perfection.

It only took Anakin a few minutes to dress and gell his hair before he was ready to leave his apartment, so to pass the time until you were ready to leave for the ball you decided to dance the dances you will have to restrict yourselves of at the Jedi ball.